Go On Your Own Now

Annie and I were doing some stuff until I heard people walk in. I zipped my pants, as I met eyes with L.

"What the fuck?!" L screeched in horror knowing what was going on, "You know what, it doesn't matter! The titans are in! So get ready!"

"Bye Annie!" I kissed her cheek, "I'll see you later." 

I ran alongside with L to fill our tanks with gas. She just stared at me.

"You're fucking nasty, you know! I heard you moan!" She vent. She slid across the ground, rapidly filling her tanks. 

"Guys! Where's Armin?" Eren panicked. 

"Sucking some titan dick." L muttered laughing quietly.

"Titans don't have dicks." Eren furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, well neither do you. HAA!" L ran off as Eren chased her. 

"So you and Annie together, now?" Mikasa asked me.

I shook my head and stopped fil, "No. She just likes me. Either way... I have feelings for someone else." I looked up at her. I thought of Levi. He's the only one I'll ever love. 

Mikasa blushed, "Really?" She started to play with her scarf.

"Mhm." I nodded getting up. We headed together to Where all the cadets were lined up. 

Blah, Blah, Blah... I don't give two shits. I just want to kill all the titans. It will be easy. I just have to be Alert and make no dumb choices. 

Finally the commander stopped talking. Every soldier rushed out. While Others stayed behind crying, vomiting, or just slacking off. I felt hard substance on m body. It was Jean!

"Move it, bitch!" I pushed him. He grabbed my arm forcing me to face him, "What the hell man? What;s wrong with you?"

"What kind of question is that? We're all about to be titan shall! You expect me to sing you a happy little song. You're loving this aren't you? You fucking psycho! Armin should've never found you!" Jean began to scream.

"Shut the fuck up, baby dick! It's fucking pointless to fucking try to get with Mikasa! She doesn't like tiny dicks like yours!" I shouted pinning him to a wall. 

"Stop fighting over me! Please!" Mikasa pulled me away. Jean stomped off bumping into Eren now.

"Mikasa?" I tilted my head.

"Eric before we go on this mission, I just want you to know something." Mikasa held my hand as her hair blew in the wind.

I watched her, "Yeah?"

"I love you! Please... Don't die! Maybe we can have a future-" She confessed.

Woah, slow down girly. I have to use my twin powers, 'L!'

'What? I'm busy' She sighed.

'MIKASA CONFESSED HER LOVE TO ME, BUT I-'

L interrupted, 'Don't tell her your gay cause Levi doesn't like you, so maybe you can go for Mikasa instead.'

'You're right!'

"Mikasa... Thank you for telling me this. But I'm gay." I walked away. 

I was on a buildings roof with the rest of the squad. The lessons I took before training for the Corps rewind in my head. The weak spot is the nape. That's where I have to aim for no matter what. I have to kill... kill all those mother fuckers. 

"I'm scared." L pleaded to Eren. What happend to talking about her problems to me.

Eren put his hand on her shoulder, "Look at it this way, L. It's a golden opportunity-"