Stare

I watched as Eric got beaten up by Annie. 

'YOU WHORE! WE FEEL THE SAME PAIN!' I rubbed my ass.

'I'M SORRY I'M FIGHTING THE FEMALE TITAN AND YOU'RE WITH BERTHOLDT THE TREE!' He grunted in pain. 

 I kicked Bertholdt's chest causing him to fall. I sat on it and pinned the wooden knife close to his neck. He started to sweat. Poor baby. He doesn't deserve this. I hopped of him and threw him the weapon, "Your turn." 

"Are you sure? Don't you want to fight someone else? I'm kind of... too weak for you." He shook in fear. 

"You're right!" I smiled, "Annie! Wanna fight with Bertholdt? I'll fight my little bro." 

"L!" Bertholdt gasped. I jogged over to Eric who was still laying on the floor.

"She's hella lot stronger than what it looks like. And by the way, I'm older than you." Eric panted.

"Mhm. By like two minutes." I helped him up. I got into a fighting position.

Eric looked at me confused, "What are you doing?"

"Getting ready to beat your ugly ass." I bounced. 

"You can't fight for shit. Look at you. You're still a scroungy little... bitch." Eric laughed. 

BAM!

I punched his stomach.   

"AHH! My abs!" He crouched down.

I mirrored my actions, "Ah, fuck! I forgot we feel the same pain. And what abs, you shit!" I pounced on him once more, pinning him down. But Eric kicked my leg. Dumbass. His leg will start to hurt, too. He began to crawl away as I held my knee to my chest. Eric tried reaching  Eren who was near by, but I pulled his legs back to me. 

 "Stop it L! You're going to kill us both!"Eric gritted his teeth, "What the fuck is up with all these females being all muscularly and shit." Suddenly someone pushed me to the floor. It was some blonde chick... wait no. It's just Annie. Wait... ANNIE?!

"Only I can beat him up." Annie spoke to me.

"You have to fight me first." I rubbed dirt of my thighs. Annie nodded. We got into our positions. 

"You don't have to fight over me ladies." Eric smirked.

"EW!" I threw pebbles at his mouth.

'L you're going to kill us both! She's really strong.' 

'I know what I'm doing, now shut the fuck up and let me concentrate.' Annie ran to me, but I dived under legs. She suddenly tripped over me. I was faced up to the sky. Annie's ass was in my face. I felt m cheeks heat up.

"Sexy! Give us more! That's some real shit to jerk off to." Some random boys started to whistle. Annie stood up and gave a death glare to everyone. There was nobody around us anymore. Just Eric, Eren, and Mikasa. Annie offered her hand to help me up. As I was up I noticed her staring at Eric. 

"Thanks, Annie... but why'd you save Eric?" I asked her.

She turned beet red, "It was nothing."

"You have a crush on him don't you." I curled my lips.

"Uh Ugh! SHUT UP!" She stomped away.

'yo, dude! Annie got a crush on you!' I said to Eric through our minds.

'NO WAY! hmm..' He gasped.

'yeah man. Don't do nothing stupid now.'

'I won't...maybe.' I rolled my eyes.