Chapter 7

Butters POV:

My head was hung low with thoughts racing in my brain.

I'm not going to risk getting in trouble with my parents just to avoid him, am I? I can't hate him that mu-

The silence I had was soon broken as I bumped into two familiar faces. It was Tweek and Craig. Craig was trying to scrub something off of Tweek's backpack when he looked down to me.

" Hey Butterball, you ok?" Hey addressed I nodded but pointed to Tweek's bag in confusion.

" Damn Stan and his group of idiots again. Wrote 'Coffee Fag' on Tweek's bag." He explained with a present snarl on his face. Tweek lifted his face from tears stained sleeves to greet me. I pulled him into a hug and patted his head.

" They're not worth any of your tears, Ok Tweek?" I supported, pulling the edges of his lips into a smile.

" He's right. Those bastards having nothing more interesting in their lives. They gotta do something for entertainment. Even if it comes to the expense of others." Craig added, kissing the twitchy blonde's cheek. Tweek rubbed his eyes and pulled back his spiky hair.

" Hah... I never knew my boyfriend was an inspirational speaker." Tweek sniffed, weakly punching his arm. The two were chuckling and kissing each others neck now.

" I've gotta head home now, but I'll text you both later." I cheerfully waved goodbye and they bid me farewell too.

...

I was about to say I couldn't hate him that much. Guess I was wrong.

I huffed to myself as I shivered down the isolated pavement.

How does Tweek survive this bitter winter with just a half-buttoned shirt?

My now blue palms pressed against the trembling mess that was my arms.

...

3rd Person POV:

After a long enough hike through the thick snow, Butters was inside his home. Warm and - well not exactly safe, but better than out there. Once he was in his room, there was a vibration in his pockets.

Unknown Caller

Huh? Why would... It would be rude to hang up. I can't... Oh hamburgers. Well at least it's someone in South park.

The short blonde answered the phone anxiously then putting it to his ear.

Butters : H-H-hello?

Unknown Caller: Hello Buttercup!

Butters: Kenny! H-h-how?? I've never given you my number.

Kenny: I'm a master at finding out numbers.

Butters: (Oh gosh) Anyway. What did you want?

Kenny: The project? It's a dance one so it's going to take a while.

Butters: Can we not start another day?

Kenny: Didn't think you'd be the procrastinator. No we can't.

Butters: I'm not it's just I don't wanna leave my house. I'm freezing already and the radiator's broke.