Chapter 15

Kenny POV:

Oh shit... What the fuck do I do!?

The boy across me was weeping with no signs of stopping. Kenny can't help him. Mysterion can. Mysterion isn't here though.

Unless... no..He'd hate me even more. Then he'd loose faith in Mysterion. And then he'd....Let's just pray it's anything other then what I'm thinking of.

Butters POV:

I gripped onto the sides of my arms, swallowing thickly. It was like a race in my head. Not being able to comprehend all the screaming voices.  It hurt. Hurt as of a chainsaw were to split me in half. My heart limited it's  movements and my breaths became short-lived. The corners of my vision had succumbed to the empty void that was quickly growing. My stomach threw itself around. My hands shook. Tears plunged. My lips-

Pressing onto my lips was a familiar comfort. My thoughts seemed to disintegrate at an instant. Eyes fearful of ruining the bliss screwed themselves shut. Soft hands protecting my own with calm strokes.

But just as quick as the feelings arose, they flew away even quicker. I soon figured out what was happening.

" KENNY!" I screamed pulling back from him and his insanely addicting lips.

" AH! B-Butters! Oh shit. I didn't mean-"

" So this is what this is? Just a facade so you think I'll get in your pants? And even after I told I was asking the love of my life on a date!? Oh God I should've never trusted you!" Angrily I bellowed at... I don't even know what he is anymore. Kenny had his hand latched onto my arm.

" Please hear me out." He begged. Without letting him see my eyes in a shroud of tears, I snarled and tore my arm away from him.

Why did I like that.

Why did I like that?

WHY DID I LIKE THAT!

In a panic, I blindly shoved past a horde of students with enough composure to fall behind a secluded bench. Taking huge gulps eventually slowed the persisting pounding in my chest.

" Oh Go-God Wh-What H-h-h-have I done..." I choked out with a merciless sieze on my chest.

Why. Why is he doing this to my head. Why does he hate me...

Just to add insult to injury, rain began to pitter down on my hair causing shivers up my skin. Chatter of passing voices faded in and out. Everyone was leaving. And I was curled up into a small insignificant ball hiding from...

Everything.

...

I woke up with a surprisingly calm yawn for someone who quite literally fell asleep on freezing mounts of snow. Vibrations were occurring in my pockets. In a torpid manner I pulled it out only really waking up when I saw the screen.

Oh God. 23 miss calls from dad.

A familiar fast heartbeat picked up in me. Horrified, I scrambled to my feet prior to nearly tumbling back to the floor. I was agitated  by my frequent glances at the notifications. He hadn't dent anymore calls.

I'm dead.

When it came to the point that I was outside the door, I meekly knocked and swallowed down a ball of horror. Following a few second's passage was a thud of the door slammed against the inside wall.

" Well look who fucking decided to show up!" Stephen slurred. My gaze was fixated on the ground. His forcefully hands pulled my sight upwards.

" Wanna be a little bitch boy huh?" He spat moving his hands to my throat.

" I-I-I'm s-sorry." I feebly rasped. Gradually my eyes were rolling to the back of my head whislt my 'dad' continued to squeeze the life out of me.

" You're a fucking pathetic piece  of shit. You can come back in this house when you grow the fuck up and have some goddamn responsibility." And with that he relinquished his grip on me.  He watched me scutter across the floor before kicking me and knocking me out with a half shattered glass bottle. Reality fluttered in and out of my eyesight and the last thing I saw was spitting on me then shutting the door.

// I'm so sorry this is short but I end it like this girl drAmaTic
EfFecttt. Love you all! Bai//