Chapter 16

Kenny's POV:

I sulk home and hide myself in my room. Which was hard since all of our doors were broken. Eventually Karen came trotting in and jumped into my arms.

" Hey Kare Bear. How are you?" I shifted her into my lap properly.

" I'm ok. Are you?" Karen tilted her head to see my face.

" Oh I'm great Sis.  Why do you ask?" I reply. She gives me a doubtful look but shakes her head dismissing it.
Whilst sweeping her hair out of her eyes I catch a feel of her forehead.

" You're burning up." I commented feeling her arms as well. 

" I am? I feel freezing." The little girl shivered in my arms. Delicately, I wrapped her in my bed tight and warm.

" Do you have a headache?" I questioned. She nodded with wondering eyes. I kiss her forehead and hand her her doll to get some rest. In a matter of minutes she was sleeping silently. I kissed her forehead and left to open my closet.

A sigh left my mouth as I look at myself through a broken mirror. Fingertips tracing the surface ever so lightly as to not get cut. Pondering what was I even going to do.

I have to do it. I have to tell him.

Hours passed. Screaming and fighting had started up downstairs, yet Karen was still sleeping.

" At least I'll always have you, Kare Bear." I whispered before leaving the room. I crouched onto the edge of my window then swinging onto the branch of a tree and climbing  my way down.

...

After an unnecessary route of skidding on and off of roofs,Butters' roof was underneath my feet. Stealthily, I swung into the open bedroom window. The room-

It's empty...

Not under his bed. Not hiding in the closet. Not anywhere.

Maybe he's downstairs.

At the risk of being caught, I simply cupped my ear to the door. I couldn't hear anyone. I scoured the room one more then left right back out my entrance.

" God I hope he's with Tweek." I muttered whilst pulling up to his fron- OH DEAR GOD!

A lifeless Butters lying bloodied and bruised black and blue on the front porch.

" OH FUCK! BUTTERS? OH GOD WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I screeched, sliding to his side. Horrified, I fearfully put his chest to my ear. His hear was ever so slightly keeping him alive. Without thinking straight, I picked the motionless body in my arms and began sprinting to the local hospital.

" Hold on, Angel. For me. We'll be there soon." I panted.

...

I burst through the double doors and began screaming incomprehensible words at the lady at the office.

"SIR! Sir! Calm down. Why are you carrying an unconscious body? I'm competely in my rights to-" The lady formally began, shuffling under her desk for pepper spray.

" Please. Please you have to listen to me.  He's my boyfriend. I went to his house and saw him lying there!" I sniffed with a breaking voice.

" I suppose I cannot do anything for now. I'll have a stretcher down now. I will need to to stay in the waiting area."  She stated. She grabbed a radio and began spouting some doctor shit I'll never need to learn.

Why is she acting as if I'm a murderer... I guess I did come in here with a body in my arms. But what kind of dumb ass murderer busts into the ER with with a dead body. Really?

Seconds later, a team came rolling in and took the body from me.

" I need to know if he'll be ok. I need to stay with him!" I was stressing myself over possibilities that would most likely never come into play.

" Sorry sir while he is being diagnosed you must wait." She claimed. I groaned and hesitantly slumped into a seat. Tapping my feat to match my rapidly beating heart.

...

It was now midnight. I was on the verge of falling asleep when someone called out,

" Sir Butters Stotch is awake. You can now go see him room 32 in the left wing." . I thanked her before jolting past people to that destination. With the guidance of signs, I made it to the room. Cautiously, I opened the door and peered through. He was hooked up masses tubes and had a bandage on his right eye.

" Angel... How do you feel?" I softly breathed into the stubborn silence.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry I put you through all that fear. T-that em-embarassment." He whimpered with eyes coated red.

" Don't. Don't you dare apologise.  Not now. Not ever. We are here together, Leapold Butters Stotch. I don't know or care if you would've that for me. I'm already so thankful I did for you. I won't loose you. And you won't loose me." I knelt down by his bed and gripped onto his hand.

" I'll never leave you, Mystie. I can't live without you." The boy purred into my hands. His words. Replaying in my head.

He'll never leave you, Mystie. He can't live without you.

" I knew as soon as I met you that I was at risk of loosing you if if told you who I was. But we'll never leave