Chapter 14

Kenny POV:

It was the day after the date. Me and Butters had made some breakfast, ate it and he offered me a chocolate bar. Going home went pretty ok. I even got changed in peace. And Kyle and Stan weren't late for once. Then it struck me. Cartman's still in hospital....

Ok I'm not gonna lie Cartman's a dick head piece of shit, but somehow I can't help but feel for him. Since the beginning of time it's been me, Stan,  Kyle and Cartman. Even if the others won't admit it, we're all like brothers. Except between  Stan and Kyle cuz that would make things plain wrong.

Anyway, I'm on the bus talking to Stan and Kyle when I see two girls pass us. More specifically, towards Butters.

" Hey, Butters! This is my friend from Canada! Say hi Charlotte!" The first introduced.

" Um hi! I-I'm Charlotte. Li-like she said, heh..." Charlotte gave a weak chuckle.

" I thought it would be nice for our two to hang out. You have similar.... issues." Girl 1 bluntly spoke. You can sense the two wincing. After that comment, the first awkwardly smiled and shuffled away.

" You don't have to..." The Canadian whispered. Butters looked away and rubbed the back of his neck.

"... sure..." He finally answered allowing her to take a seat next to him.

...

" You know... I heard there's a sale at hot topic. If we wanna be full stereotypes we should head there." She giggled as the two headed off the bus.

" I shouldn't want to laugh at that, but I really do."  Butters covered his mouth, stifling laughs.

The two continued a lively banter. It stung. Really it did. Since I was in broad daylight on a campus full of kids, It's not suprising someone saw me staring.

" Dude resorting to stalking?" Kyle snickered.

" Oh shut up, you." I huffed.

" Sooooo which one you checking out? Butters or his girlfriend?" Kyle pointed discreetly to them.

" Ugh they're not dating. I know this for a fact. Butters is dating m- I mean he has a boyfriend. Besides that, he doesn't even like her. She's just funny that doesn't mean he's attracted to her!" By now I was pacing around like a mad man.

" Just messing with you dude.Why don't you go over there?" Kyle consoled. I nodded and trudged my way over to the two.

" Hey! Butterball!" I patted him on the back.

" Oh hey. How are you, Kenny?" He greeted though sounding skeptical.

" Oh! You're Kenny! That guy who can't keep 'it' in his pants. Sorry that's what the girls told me." Charlotte commented innocently. She didn't intend harm.

" You wanna know where you can stick that rumor?" I sneered. She gasped and growled at me.

" Where?" Butters  cocked his head in confusion.

" Jeez dont be such a dick! Butters say something!" She whined.

" Don't drag him into something you started." Yeah my temperature was flaring, what a surprise.

" Ugh it's the girls who think you're slut, but you know what? I don't blame them after hearing how you basically broke all their hearts in one week." She retorted.

" Don't fucking yell." I snarled.

" Really from what I hear-"

Suddenly, she shut herself up with a yelp. Turns out Butters had pinched her.

" Hey! He hasn't done anything to you. What he did to anyone else doesn't concern you and you don't have the right to confront him out of nowhere and act innocent." He groaned then walked off with me.

" That was nice... thanks." A permanent dopey grin was plastered onto my cheeks.

" Oh don't g-give t-t-that look... She was being mean... I wish I hadn't been so harsh..." The boy rubbed his shoulder in embarrassment. I was so smitten my mind was clouded. My arms wrapped around him and pulled him in.

" Thanks. Really that meant alot." I whispered into his ear. Then I remembered what he told me when we were at that park. Nervously, I pulled away and bit my lip.

" Dude, sorry. I know you don't lik-" Now I was being shut up with a firm hug back from the smaller boy.

" No problem, Kenny." He replied softly. Gauchely, we pulled away from each other and directed our gazed at the floor.

" I'll see you in class, McCormick." Butters before silently walking off.  I don't care how messily that ended. All throughout class, out was beaming and giggling randomly. Pridefully, I strolled out of class when I saw a group of girls huddled together. Like the snoop I am, I crept over to them.

As their dialogue great louder, I realised they were attacking someone. Of course it had to be the boy who had done nothing wrong.

" Really?  You'd rather stand up for that pervert trash than an actually decent human? No wonder you're single." One mocked.

" We thought you were better than him. We were seriously wrong. You can't just assault people like that out of nowhere!"  That sickeningly sweet voice from the bus added.

"Ok ladies I know he's cute but no need to swarm him." Somehow I managed to grab his sleeve and haul his ass from the group of devils in teen's clothing.

" You two are impossible! You made Charlotte cry!" One with red hair cracked her knuckles.

" I didn't do anything! She's lying!" Butters accused. A sigh of annoyance left my mouth. I coveted Butters between my arms and speed walked away.

" Oh you fucker! Charlotte is actually is suffering. You just cut yourself for some sort of high like a fucking freak!" A shrill yell came after us. We jogged into the bathroom. The smaller blonde was viciously scrubbing at his eyes.

" Shh shh hey don't listen to them. Take breaths ok? Deep breaths." Butters was shivering and twitching like crazy. I lifted him up onto the sink edge and wiped his eyes for him. 

" They're stupid bitches. Fucking whores." I muttered under my breath. My thumb lightly grazed over his red cheeks.

He pulled up his shirt sleeve and stared lifelessly at the marks inflicted. He poked himself continuously.

" Why w-would they t-t-think I e-enjoy this..." His words forced themselves into the void. My hands nervously drifted across the uneven skin. It's as if holding onto his arms could practically inflict the same pain on me.

And it's hell...

Snapping me out of my trance were subtle teardrops, falling onto his pale scarred skin.

" I want my M-Mystie..."