one

Please be aware that many of these places I make up! So don't say anything or look up these places because they aren't real

》¤《

"Come on Michael why can't you just come? I can finally come!" Luke whines.

Ever since he turned 18 he want to go to every single pub in Australia.

"I don't feel like going anywhere tonight. Can I just stay home for once?" I protest.

"No way mate! You have been staying in our flat ever since we got back." Ashton pipes in.

"I'm with Michael on this one. We have been out all the time since we've been back. It's a bit tiring." Calum sides with me.

"Just this last time. Then we can stay home and do nothing the whole time for the next few weeks. Please." Luke is practically begging right now.

"Okay but this is the last pub. If you ask to go out tomorrow, Luke I swear I will kill you!"

I get off the couch and grab my shoes. We leave the flat and I am already tired. We get to the pub and I want to leave and go home and sleep.

I lean against a wall near the back of the pub. There isn't a lot of people here tonight but a still a handful of people are here. While the boys are talking at a table near me I am looking at some of the people in the pub.

But something catches my eye. It's a girl who just walked into the pub. She has really dark brown hair with bright red ombre. She has black ripped skinny jeans on her skinny legs. Her black ACDC shirt and black combat boots make her stand out.

I can't seem to take my eyes off of her. She looks my way and it's the only reason i look away. i look back in her direction and she isn't there.

"Hey Michael! What you staring at?" Ashton snaps me back to reality.

"Nothing. Just bored." I complain.

"Go get something to drink then." Calum suggests.

I nod. I head over to the bar and I spot the mystery girl. I sit down on a stool on the opposite side of the bar. I order a soda because I am always the one who has to drive back.

She looks in my direction again and I keep my eyes on the counter of the bar. I look back up again and see thats she is gone again. I feel someone tap me on the shoulder.

I look at who it is and her dark brown eyes stare back at me. I'm surprised at first and then I look away. She must think I'm a freak or something.

"Well are you going to talk Clifford?" She asks.

I am taken aback of her knowing me, but then again I am in a popular punk rock band.

"How do you know me?" I ask anyway.

"I know you more than you think." She winks.

What is that supposed to mean? Is she someone i used to know and i just don't remember?

"Do i know you from somewhere?"

"No but you wished you did," Now I'm confused "it would help you a lot better."

This doesn't make sense. How could someone know me so well and i dont know them. She doesn't seem like she is a fan because she would ask to go over to the other guys as well.

"Are you a fan?" i ask wondering anyway.

She bursts out laughing. i am a bit offended.

"A fan of what? Your little band? No that's not my taste and no offense but i strongly dislike your music." Now i am offended but not everyone likes my band.

"Them how do you know so much about me?" My head is spinning in a million directions.

"I have my ways, but no i didn't look you up on the Internet if that's what your thinking. There are things i know about you that you could never find on the Internet."

My head hurts. How is this humanely possible?

"Well what's your name? Maybe i can remember you from somewhere." This might be the only way i can get answers.

"I'm Trouble. You won't know me because you dont."

I'm starting to become frustrated. How on earth does she freaken know me? My head hurts like I'm hung over.

"How do you know me then? This doesn't make sense!" i protest.

"Oh Michael, sweet innocent Michael. You have no idea what kind of shit you are in for." She winks and i look back at my drink then i look back at her.

But the thing is she is no longer there. My head hurts so i take my drink and head over to the guys.

We talk about some random things and i try to forget about the girl but her face hunts my thoughts. We go to head home and i am driving, again.

They didn't have much to drink but they were all to lazy to drive. Of course you leave it to Michael to drive your lazy ass home.

"Hey Michael what were you doing sitting at the bar for so long?" Calum asks.

Did they not see the girl? She had freaken bright red ombre hair!

"What do you mean i was talking to that girl."

"Michael are you okay?" Luke asks.

"There was no girl Mikey." Ashton butts in.

"Yes there was! I swear! She had dark brown hair with red in it. She was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a ACDC shirt and combat boots! She was talking to me the whole time!" i argue.

"Michael i think you had too much to drink. Pull over and let Ashton drive." Calum says and i huff and pull over. Ashton gets in the drivers seat and i get in the passenger seat.

"I'm not crazy! There was a girl!" i won't let this go!

"Michael you are probably tired. You should go right to sleep when we get home." Luke says.

"I'M NOT TIRED OR DRUNK! THERE WAS A GIRL WITH BROWN EYES AND RED IN HER HAIR!" i yell.

"Okay fine. There was a girl Michael. Just drop it!" Ashton says annoyed.

I'm not crazy! I know I'm not!

》¤《

Sorry this was slow. The first few chapters will be a bit slow and I do apologize

It should pick up soon

If you listen to 'End Up Here' by 5sos it kinda goes with this first part

Anyway thanks for reading

Qotd- Do you think Michael is crazy?

Love you guys!

- B