seven

☆Michael☆

Scar is gone again. I have no fucking idea what I'd happening! All I know is that she is insane and needs help.

She is a freaken angle! What the actual fuck! I think this is all some twisted dream. I really do hope so.

Is it weird to say that I am starting to fancy her? I think she already knows because she can read my freaking thoughts!!!!!!!!

Like dude that is fucked up. I really hope we don't see her again. She made me end up in a hospital for god sake!

The guys can see her and that's all I really cared about. Now they know I am not crazy, but then again I fee like I am slowly going insane.

I erase the thoughts from my head and go about with ny normal life. We have a show tonight and I really don't need any distractions right now.

"Michael the van is here! Let's go!" Luke yells and I run out to the van.

We are at the arena quickly and get to sound check. We finish and sit in the dressing room. The guys and I are being weird like always.

I can hear the arena filling up and I am super excited.

It's time for us to go out on stage and once they see us they fans start screaming. It's freaken insane.

We rock out and have a great show. We finish the last song and go back stage again.

"That was epic!" Ashton exclaims.

"Lets go to Nandos to celebrate." Calum suggests and we nod.

Scar♡

I am in purgatory and I have Abbi with me. We are waiting for Ethan. He appears and we get out so quickly it surprises me.

I set up the stuff and prepare the ritual.

I had to dig my body up and it's laying on the floor. Honestly I didn't know how gross it is.

The ritual is started. Abbi is about to take the grace when he shows up. Fuck!

"Scar! Stop this now!" He booms.

"No you fucking ass! I didn't want to die! You made me! Abbi drink it."

She does as she is told and it all happens. She glows a white light and then vanishes into a white mist that floats upwards.

I am next to my body and then everything goes black.

I wake up gasping for air. I look around and I am not where I was. I am where I died. The side of the road.

I get up and see I have a phone next to me. All the information I contained about Michael is still here. I remember his number and punch it into my phone.

"Hello?" I hear Michael say.

"Michael it's Scar."

"What do you want?"

"i need you to come and get me." I say.

"Why can't you just appear here?"

He is being nasty, why?

"Because I'm human." I say with hurt in my voice.

"I'm on my way." is all he says before hanging up.

I feel butterflies erupt at the pit of my stomach. No I cant like Michael, can I? I wouldn't know because angels don't have a way to know their feelings.

Maybe I do and I just never noticed it.

A car pulls next to me on the road and I see Michael. He smiles at me and I get into the the passenger side of the car.