three

Okay so Trouble is the girl Michael keeps seeing btw

》¤《

♤Trouble♤

It's quite.

That's never good.

They are either looking for me or something bad happened there. Which was probably because of me.

I couldn't stay it was a fucking mess there.

I was getting bored.

I can't let them find me because if they find me I'm so dead. This isn't fucking good!

I need to call her. I need help.

I can't go back to Michael because it will only get him killed if I explain this to him.

What the fuck did I get myself into!?

I draw the trap and say the 'magic' words

"What do you possibly need now!?" She asks.

"Abbi I need access to the communication going on. I need to know if I am being hunted."

"Hun we are from polar opposite sides. I can't break into there little radio. No one has that fucking power except my boss and I am sure as hell not bring him into this."

I groan.

"Why not!?!? His fucking war started this shit!"

"Don't yell at me. If he finds out I've been helping your ass my soul is fried."

"You don't even have one anymore. You are just cold hearted!"

"Remember you called me! Not the other way around!"

"Abbi why do you have to be so damn difficult!?!?"

"Look I can't break into their communication. I sure as hell know you are being hunted! Better get rid of that shit you were given. That's the only way ypu can stop this."

I look at the silver mist in the small bottle on the floor.

"How do I do that?" I look and see Abbi is gone. "FUCK YOU ABBI!" I yell.

How did she get out?

Right now I don't care. I just need to keep my ass hidden until I know how to destroy that bottle. I need information.

The high pitched blaring starts again.

That's my cue. Time to move.

•Unknown•

"Sir we can't find her anywhere."

"Keep looking! She can be found!" i yell.

"But sir we have searched every country."

"She is somewhere. She can't hide forever. Unless,"

"Unless what sir?"

"She has that charm with her all the time."

"What charm sir?"

"The one that keeps her from being found"

"Sir, how is that possible?"

"i have to clue. Keep looking before I throw you down there too!"

The charm! I don't know why I didn't think of it before. That's the only reason she can stay hidden for so long. Well not for that long.

》¤《

Sorry this was so short and sucked. It's just a filler again. I promise a long update tomorrow because I am going to be stuck at my cousins birthday party all day😒👎

If you watch supernatural you will probably be able to figure a bit of this out! Just a hint😉