ten

⭐Scar⭐

"Okay Scar it was nice doing bussness with you today, and remeber if you have any problems with the car you can always bring it back for us to look at." The sales guy reminds me.

"Yes i remeber. Thank you again for all your help. Have a nice day!" i bid him good bye and go out to my new car.

Micheal gets into his car and drives back to the flat. I follow behind so i dont get lost.

We arrive back at the flat and Micheal unlocks the door. i dont hear the guys and assume that they went out, but the other car is still here so they didnt go anywhere unless they were picked up by someone or kidnapped by fans.

Micheal and i head upstairs and my story changes right away. Ashton, Luke and Calum are tided up in chairs in the middle of the living room. A strip of duck tape is over each of their mouths. I am confused and totally lost until he comes out.

"Well i told you that if i was leaving i was taking you down with me." The demon from the bar says.

"Let them go, they have nothing to do with this." i hiss at him.

"Scar who is that?" Micheal asks me and i just ignore him.

"Dont be rude, introduce me to your loving boyfriend." The guy says in an evil sing song voice.

"Mike this is a demon who was hunting me down and visited me at work the other day." i quickly explain.

"Why didnt you tell me? Scar i could have helped you." Micheal pleds.

"Oh no, you wouldnt have been able to help her anyway. She cheated her way out and tried to become human again. She made a mess and left it behind like it was nothing. So she would have been found sooner or later." He smirks at me.

"I'm human and you cant destory me you fucking demon. Crusto!" i yell at him and he flinches.

His eyes are flashed black in rage and it shoots a quick sting of fear through me, but fades away. My courage builds up again. I am not letting this black eyed freak get the better of me.

"Why the hell are you doing this to them they have nothing to do with this?"

"They have everything to do with this. They helped you stay hidden, if anything they should die too," He hisses. "Say your goodbyes now because i am taking you back to clean up the shit you left behind."

"No! You cant take her away!" Micheal says and pulls me close to his chest.

"Watch me pretty boy." He says and grabs me out of Micheal's arms.

"Wait! What if i made a deal with you, you guys do that dont you?" Micheal shouts and my blood turns to ice.

"No Micheal please, I'm not worth it." i cry out.

"What kind of deal are we talking here?"

"My life for hers, just let her go please."

"Fine with me," is all he says.

the next moment he is gone and Micheal's life less body lays on the floor.

I run over to it and start to cry. No, no, no, no, no, this cant be happening. i scream on the top of my lungs. I cant lose him, no it cant happen.

Calum pulls me away from Micheal's body and everything is a blur. The boys, bright lights, everything.

How did this even come to happen?

-:-:-:-

okay dont kill me! Sorry it was the plan the whole time

THANK YOU FOR 200 READS! The next chapter (the epilogue) will be the end.

-B xoxo