two

Unknown•

"We must find her! She can't tell them anything!"

"But sir we can't find her! Her grace seems untraceable."

"No grace is untraceable! Find her and bring her back to me!" i yell

"Yes sir."

She can't tell them anything else because if she does I will have to kill them all. She must be found and killed. Her grace can be saved, but she can't be.

Michael☆

I am still trying to get the guys to believe that I saw the girl last night. I wish I took a picture of her.

"Michael we didn't see a girl for the last time!" Luke yells.

"You all think I'm insane I know it! But I know what I saw and I saw a girl with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair with bright red in it." I protest.

"Mike we didn't see anything! She might have left before we saw her." Ashton tries to explain.

They have been coming up with reasons for not seeing her. They asked me what her name was, but she didn't give one.

Why can't they just see her? Why am I the only one? She was there I couldn't have imagined her. I'm not insane.

I grab my keys and head out the door. I need to do something. I drive to the store and pick up some dye.

It's about time I dyed my hair again. The green is starting to fade. I buy my dye and go back to the flat.

The guys ask me where I went but I ignore them and lock myself in the bathroom. I dye my hair and I am finished pretty quick. The purple came out really good.

I walk out of the bathroom and Calum sees me first.

"Purple looks good Mikey. Ash and Luke wanted to know where you went but you won't need to explain."

I nod and go into the kitchen. Luke walks in and stops in his tracks. I look up at him and he gives me a thumbs up.

Ashton is the last one to see my hair and they all say it looks pretty good.

I decide to go back to the pub. Maybe she will show up again. I head out the door and drive back to the pub.

I get a call from Calum but I ignore it. If the knew I was back at the pub they would take me back to the flat without a thought. I have to see her again. I need answers.

I get to the pub and sit in the same spot as last night. I order a soda and wait. I scroll through twitter to pass the time.

》¤《

About and hour and a half has past and my phone is going to die.

I have received many calls and texts from the guys, but ignored them all.

They can't know I am here. If they did they would send me to a doctor or something.

I'm not insane.

She was there, and I did talk to her!

I give up and walk out of the pub after I pay.

i get to my car and start on to the road back to the flat. I see something out of the corner of my eye. i look to my left at the passenger side of the car. i almost have a heart attack.

"What the hell?! How did you get I my car?" i ask.

"Look i dont have time to explain just stop talking about me to your friends got it?!" The girl with the red hair says.

"Yeah sure whatever." i say with my eyes on the road. I come to a red light and look back at the passenger seat.

She's gone.

How the fuck did she get out of the car!?

'Just stop talking about me to your friends, got it!?'

Her words hunt me, but I'm going to shut up about the mystery girl.

I get back to the flat and Luke, Ashton and Cal meet me at the door. Now I'm going to have to come up with something.

"Michael where the hell did you go?!" Ashton asks frantically.

"Calm down I needed to clear my head. It took a while because of everything I thought that happened yesterday."

"Are you okay now?" Cal asks.

"Cal I'm fine. I figured out I was imagining her. I must have been pretty bored." I give a fake smile.

"Thank god your okay! We were starting to think you were loosing it or something." Luke jokes.

I force a laugh.

Did they really think I was insane? That hurts a bit. My own best friends thought I was loosing my mind.

》¤《

Sorry this was a bit short and boring

it's just a filler chapter.

So you might have figured something out, but if not your not suppose to

love you all

-B