3

I go downstairs. The boys are out late visiting their mother at the hospital wishing her back for all I know. I'm standing in the kitchen in nothing but my underwear. It's a thong and my huge ass swallows the thing whole. I'm bent over in the fridge.

Avocados, kale, broccoli, yogurt, more kale, some weird ass spongey looking meat supplement, cheese substitutes, nuts for some reason are being kept in the fucking fridge, seeds (who ate seeds?), dried fruit, protein shakes and even more fucking kale.

What the fuck was this? It was a fucking nightmare.

The door opens before I notice it. I turn at that moment and notice who has walked in. It is Jericho. So the manager had a key to the house?

"Oh, shit...sorry I should have knocked. Thought you would have been asleep by now," he notices.

He sounds a bit taken back. At first, I don't get why but then I see his eyes swipe lower. It happens quickly. The average man would have missed it. I'm not average though. I'm quite amazing. So I catch it. I catch him swipe past my ass quickly and turn away. Jericho has some equipment with him. I'm not sure what it is. The tall, dark chocolate man has on a sweater even though it's hot as hell in Los Angeles tonight. His skin is as smooth as cream.

"Looking for meat," I state.

This time I'm the one going lower, taking a look at his jeans how they are outlined. I'm taking a look at what's outlined in them.

He shakes his head, "The boys are vegan. They have a whole series dedicated to eating healthy on Youtube."

"No wonder they have those fucking bodies."

He laughs, "Hey. You're like me. I don't mind a little meat. Don't mind when people have a little meat on their bones too..."

I bite my lip, "Oh is that right?"

I'm closer now. He notices. The kitchen leads out to the patio area and the patio area leads out to the pool. The lights in this area are dim. They are a mixture of the pool, the patio and the lights from the moon. He can see me clear though as I approach and he's nowhere near as shy as Topaz was in the bathroom. The way he looks at me...very clear.

None-the-less he clears his throat, "I'll make sure I get my assistant to add some meat to the grocery list for you since you'll be staying here for some time."

"You're so helpful. Always working. Even in the middle of the night."

He nods turning out to the patio, "It's the best time. The boys are out visiting their mother."

"Aw, how sweet. They spend so much time at the hospital."

"Copper is a mama's boy," he admits to me.

"Maybe I can go see her. Help out. I don't want them to get too overwhelmed."

"They won't. She has a full-time nurse. The lady never leaves her side. They are just there for emotional support."

Who the fuck hires a full-time nurse for a someone in a coma? It wasn't like something was going to happen to her...

"Sounds serious. Is she going to make it?" I ask.

"Maybe you should have a conversation with your brothers about that. I don't want to put their business out there. Not without their consent."

He was a good manager. I bet Jericho knew where all the bones were hidden. He'd been their manager long enough. He had the keys to the kingdom. I wonder if he was willing to make me a copy of that key. What would I have to give him to get a copy of that key?