12

"That suit can fit a little bit better," I state, "Cinch at the waste a little bit."

"Don't think it's sexy enough?" Topaz asks.

The other two brothers are there as well. It's been a few days since I caught Onyx with Syn. I had stormed out of the room clearly too embarrassed talk to Onyx about it. I had avoided him ever since but today was the Tux fitting for the Social Media awards.

"It can fit better," I state.

"Fine let's take this in a few inches..." Topaz instructs the seamstress.

"European cut. We have to make Topaz look like he has some style," I respond with a teasing elbow to Topaz's arm.

I want to make things light-hearted. I was still on a mission to get these brothers back on the same page so that everything didn't fall apart. The difference now from before is that they had someone to follow now. That person was me.

"Oh please. You know you like everything I put on," Topaz responds.

I swear I see Onyx bury his head at that moment and Copper look awkwardly away. Topaz flashes me a smile when he says it. Every day he's getting more and more bold with his flirtatious nature when it came to me. I'm not sure the spectrum but it was quite clear that both Onyx and Copper knew something was going on between Topaz and I. Did they know he nutted in me three times a day, I'm not sure. Whatever they did know or suspect made things awkward. Really awkward.

"Are we almost done here?" Copper asks, "We got the tuxedos."

"Almost. Gem needs his," Topaz suggests.

"Me?"

"You're going to the awards too," Topaz lets me know with a grin, "You're a Monroe brother too, remember?"

He was walking right into it. I squirm when I turn to the side and see Onyx roll his eyes so hard you would have thought there was a hurricane behind his eyelids.

"You sound like you just had a revelation," Onyx states, "Didn't realize he was your brother this morning?"

"What's that supposed to mean," Topaz asks.

I wonder if Topaz knows what Onyx means by that and he just wants to make him say it. It takes me a second myself to realize what he was talking about this morning. This morning Topaz woke me up to a hard dick. He held me down and fucked me so hard I was screaming. I was able to muffle myself when I caught how loud I was being but then I realize that maybe I didn't muffle myself hard enough. Maybe Onyx heard us this morning.

"Nothing..." Onyx states.

Onyx turns to me. He gives me this knowing glare. He knew. He definitely knew. I wasn't the only one who caught it either. Topaz has been staring him down and he comes down on his brother like a fierce bulldog in the next few seconds.

"Why don't you open your fucking mouth and say what you got to say?" Topaz responds, "You always got some smart ass bullshit to say behind our back."

I notice Topaz is using the term "our". I wonder if Onyx notices it too. I see Onyx stand up in a way that a few months ago, he wouldn't have stood up. It's clear that he means business. It's clear that he's not wanting to back down from Topaz. And I know that this peace I've been trying to broker is going to be harder to achieve than ever.

I shuffle between them.

"Listen guys calm down. Please."

"Gem is right, we're in public," Copper states.

I look over at Copper. Things had been weird with Onyx and me but things had been fucking strange with me and Copper. He had gotten out of his little Jericho funk for the most part and was keeping himself busy in work. That wasn't the problem. The problem is I found myself feeling awkward around him. Even now when he backs me up I feel these butterflies break out in my stomach.