8

The next morning comes quickly. I'm not in my bed. The white bed with pure white sheets reminds me of one person. It's the perfectionist. I'm lying in Topaz's bed. He's so fucking attractive. His toned, shirtless torso is all over my body. I smell his breathing. I'm so attracted to him that even his morning breath turns me on. Before I know it I have a hard-on. I look down underneath the white sheets and see that I'm not alone. He has some morning wood as well. The weight on his curved dick causes it to mold to the side of his thigh. It's probably the sexiest thing I've seen.

It's almost as though he feels me staring at him because he gets up and jerks a little bit.

"Oh shit, you scared me," he states, "Were you just...staring at me?"

I'd been staring at him for at least two hours. This was a dream come true. No, it was more than a dream come true. Topaz had brought me home after a night of drinking. We made love all through the night. I could feel my aching asshole and see the dried cum stains on his white Egyptian linen. I'm in paradise and this boy doesn't even know what he's doing to me.

"Is that weird?" I ask with a smile.

"That's not what's weird," he says.

He sits up at that moment. He moves to the end of the bed. I wonder if he's hung over or just taken by emotion when he puts his hands on his head. Either way, he doesn't seem to be in the best mood. I slide over to the edge of the bed with him. I knew it was going to be awkward when he finally woke up but I'm surprised he didn't kick me out of his room by now. That was at least saying something.

"You're talking about last night, huh?" I ask.

No point in beating around the bush. The first time we kissed there was a lot of distraction with the whole Copper/Ainsley drama. There was none of that to hide behind. Not anymore. It was about time we confront this.

He seems to realize that too. Maybe that's why he takes a deep breath and looks over at me.

"I feel like a pervert," he admits.

"Because of what happened last night?" I ask.

"Because I liked it," he responds.

He buries his hands in his palms one more time. Hearing him admit that he liked what happened last night was a lot further than I thought he was going to admit. I find my heart throbbing at that moment.

"Well then maybe that's a good thing," I state, "Maybe we should just let our bodies talk for us."

"You're my brother," he states, "My blood. C'mon. This is wrong."

"Topaz..."

"No, you know what, I'm just in a vulnerable mental state. After what happened with Ainsley cheating on me I just started rethinking everything I thought was real. Including my sexuality. And I don't know—maybe I am gay. Maybe I'm not. Maybe I took advantage of the one guy who's been in my corner through all of this shit."

He thinks he took advantage of me. Seeing Topaz at this moment, I get it. He's beating himself up. I hear it in the sound of his tone.

I grab his hand. I put it in on my chest. He allows me to do it.

"You're not taking advantage of me..."

"I'm your older brother... I should be setting an example."

"We didn't grow up together," I tell him, "The connection we have has always been more than brothers. You know that. Even from the letters. You know it was always more."

"But you're still BLOOD!"

"It's not like we can have babies together," I state.

"That's not the point."