grayson

requested by -sunkissedolans ! i hope you enjoy lovely!

-

•˚ *
leila's pov

i lay my head back on the couch staring up at the clock stuffing a handful of popcorn in my mouth. ethan shakes his head at me as he puts his attention back on the television, which was playing an episode of icarly. "where is he?" i sigh in boredom, as i glare at the time that was now 11:46 pm. grayson was late for movie night that he claimed he was gonna be on time for. i was almost on the way to thinking he was standing me up, i mean i knew he would never do that to me. he was my best friend. then again he has been hanging out with his girlfriend a lot lately. i can't blame him, no. but i felt like i was losing him somehow, and i hated that.

"he's probably with hannah." ethan shrugged like it was nothing as his hazel eyes focused so intensely on the screen. i roll my eyes just by the sound of her poisonous name. honestly, what did grayson even see in her? i mean yeah she was rich, pretty, and had the body of a vogue model. but that's not the point! why can't it be me he likes, or the one he could come to when he's bored or needs someone to talk to.

i didn't wanna sound obsessed i just wanted my best friend back. well...maybe even more. i concentrate my eyes on the t.v like ethan was, trying to get my mind off of gray. yet that was impossible of course, just imagining him smiling and laughing with her made me wanna throw up.

"yeah i'm going to bed." i patted him on the back before standing up from my spot on the sofa.

"goodnight, lei!" he shouts. i look over my shoulder giving him a polite smile as i walk down the hall to the guest room. it was normal for me to stay at the twins house, i mean we were really close. i basically lived here and they couldn't careless as long as i didn't eat all the food. i was about to place my hand upon my door handle until i see grayson's door wide open. my breath was all of a sudden stuck in my throat. i was debating on going inside just to wait for him, but i knew i should give him his space. and plus i was mad him, he knew how much movie night meant to us. it was our thing, and he forgot all about it. he forgot about me.

"asshole." i mumble to myself. i go inside my room locking the door behind me, pulling my hair up in a pony tail not really caring what it looked like at this rate. i strip out of my regular clothing walking over to my dresser pulling out my pajamas. i approach my bed ready to fall face first onto it...until.

i stop in my tracks once i hear footsteps passing my room and into grayson's which was across the hall. a loud groan was heard from the other side of the wall. i furrow my eyebrows in confusion, walking over to my door exiting my room. i wasn't expecting to see grayson in his room with his hands in his hair like he was frustrated about something. his clothes were wet signaling that it was raining outside, his tall figured hovered over his bed as he just stood there.

i wanted to say something but he looked angry at the moment, and plus. i was angry at him so if i said anything it was gonna be negative. he curses under his breath before abruptly turning around to see me, his face fell even more. his lips turn into a frown, like seeing me was a horrific thing.

"leila-"

i shake my head cutting him off, stepping inside his room. i close the door not wanting ethan hear me yell at him, because at this moment i was upset. "where the hell have you been?!" i yell. stomping my way up to him as his eyes widen by my sudden outburst, i was smaller than him so i had to look up. he rolls his eyes sighing at me before sliding his jacket off of his shoulders hanging it in his closet, going to sit on his bed. he grabs his phone out of his pocket staring at it with no emotion on his face what so ever. me on the other hand was righteously confused.