ethan

warning: cute ass fluff
-

you groan as you lay like a star fish on your bed, wrapping your arms around your torso missing ethan's warmth. your cramps were acting up again and your boyfriend was taking way to long making your sandwich. yet he was hurrying the best way he could since he knew how grumpy and pushy you were on your period. when you were on all you basically wanted was food and ethan's warm cuddles that he gladly gave to you without permission or advance.

ethan was kinda used to the evil side of you when it came to that time of the month, so he did anything to make you happy. "here you go, babe." he came in the room with the most biggest smile on his face that annoyed you. you roll your eyes snatching the plate out of his hands before shoving the sandwich into your mouth, moaning by the fantastic taste. you knew ethan wasn't to good at cooking like grayson was, but you still appreciated him for trying to at least make you basic foods.

"what took you so long you piece of shit?" you talk with your mouth full of bread, flipping him off. your boyfriend just rolls his eyes going over to you kissing you on the cheek, laying down besides your figure. he knew you didn't mean anything you were saying so he never took it to the heart. he watches you as you continue stuffing your face, mayo on the corner of your mouth, still finding you unbelievably adorable. he loved you more than anything, and the fact you could be yourself around him made it even better. ethan places his hand on your thigh rubbing his thumb against your smooth skin, smiling to himself.

"why are you so happy? stop it." you turn around glancing back at your boyfriend, who just chuckles at you. you put your plate on the nightstand, afterwards laying your head down on his hard chest. the main thing you loved to do when you cuddled with ethan was hear his heart beat. it was like a soothing sound you never knew you could love about him.

and you love that he doesn't mind, as he pulls you closer. you feel his fingertips run on your exposed hips, placing his other hand in your hair as he rubs your scalp. he treated you like a princess and sometimes you felt like you didn't deserve it. but he cared for you, he loved you and there was nothing you could do about it.

minutes or maybe hours passed by, and you could feel yourself drifting to sleep as he mumbled sweet words into your ear. calling you precious or either beautiful. you smile wrapping your arms around his waist making sure he couldn't escape. "i." kiss. "love." kiss. "you." he places one last peck on your lips, laying his head upon yours. you wanted to cringe at his cuteness but you didn't as you just lay there in pure bliss.

"i love you too, e."