grayson

warning: sad/fluff

@perfecttdolan sorry it took me so long to write this, i hope you enjoy love ❤️
-

grayson grabs my wrist and pulls me into an empty dark room, he flicks on the lights and his facial expression actually scares me. yet i kept my cool and stood in the middle of the room. i cross my arms over my chest as i watch my angry boyfriend stomp over to me, his tall frame hovering over mine. "what the hell is going on? why are you acting like a brat!" he basically yelled in my face. his eyes were now a dark brown, the green that was mixed in before was long gone.

meanwhile i roll my eyes, making my way to the door not caring for this conversation. but once again he grips my wrist and pulls me back to the same place, our faces were dangerously close and i could smell his minty breath. i snatch myself away from him and give him a death glare. at this rate i didn't even wanna be by grayson, he made me sick and i was tired of his childish attitude.

"leave. me. alone!!" i holler back even louder, trying to make myself intimidating. he scoffs at me and gives me a dry chuckle like what i just said was humorous to him.

"i'm not going anywhere until you tell me what the hell is wrong with you!!" he stepped closer to me. i avoid all eye contact with him as i stare down at my shoes, i could feel my heart beating rapidly. i felt so weak compared to him, i knew i was going to give into him and do things i was gonna regret later. yet i kept myself together. i took a deep breath and ran a hand through my hair. the room was filled with an uncomfortable silence that neither of us didn't like.

"why do you always make yourself the innocent one!? grayson you've been hanging out with everyone else but me tonight! you haven't even looked at me or or danced with me once!! you always wanna show off in front of your friends and i'm tired of it!" i finally had the courage to say, i hadn't even noticed tears started falling down my face. i didn't wanna be emotional but it just happened.

i look up to see grayson staring down at me with sorrow in his beautiful eyes, they were hazel now and i loved it. i didn't want to, but being around him made me a different person. then again i was still furious with him. so i turn my back to him, wiping away my tears and take deep breaths. yet i feel his arms wrap around my waist minutes later, but in a comforting way. he lays his chin on my shoulder and rocks us back and fourth.

"i show off to impress you, baby. i don't mean to hurt your feelings, or leave you behind when you need me the most. please, don't cry. i hate seeing you like this it breaks my heart. you mean the world to me." he whispered in my ear, he brings his head down and places a sweet kiss on my neck. i close my eyes and take in every word he just said, i wanted to believe him but i needed him to prove it to me. so i turn around and face the tall boy, tears still running down my cheeks. my vision was messy but i could easily see the sadness on his features.

"show me..." he looked at me in confusion, like he was trying to figure me out. "show me how much i mean to you. i wanna kno-" before i could finish my sentence, grayson grabs my face and smashes our lips together.

his lips tasted like cherries, and the way his hands gripped my hips pulling me closer made me feel loved. i could feel him smiling in the kiss once he notices me kissing him back. i run my hands through his soft hair as for he picks me up by my thighs. he pins me up against the wall to my disobedience and pulls away, he stares into my soul and laughs at me. my eyes were wide out of shock and i didn't know what to say.

"do you believe me now, sugar?" i cringe at the nickname giggling a little bit, yet i wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him again.