ethan

warning: cute fluff
-

"ethan, be still before you mess it up." you yell at your boyfriend, as you paint the face mask on his nose and cheekbones. you spread the mask around his round face, as he just rolls his eyes obviously uncomfortable. yet he promised he would do this with you so you wouldn't feel stupid doing it all by yourself, but now he's regretting it big time.

"damn your so bossy." he said still shifting in his seat on purpose. "i hate this by the way. just wanted to let you know that." it was your turn to roll your eyes, playfully hitting him across the chest telling him to shush. ethan closed his eyes once you went towards his forehead and started massaging it to calm him down. you giggle when he hums under his breath in admiration, you run a hand through his soft brown hair and kiss his chapped lips.

he smiles and places his hands on your hips pulling you closer. you sit on his lap now seeing everything up close, his eyes were still closed but you still had your focus on him.

"alright your done. now we just gotta do your nails." ethan's eyes shot open by the mention of nails being painted, especially if they were his own. he looked at you as if you were crazy or something. you give him a questionable look like what you just said wasn't that bad, yet ethan was dramatically freaking out on the inside.

"nails!!?"

-

"now that's a pretty color." you pick up ethan's hand and stare at his nails proud of your work, meanwhile ethan looks at you in disapproval. you kiss his cheek and chuckle as he just frowned at you even more. he wasn't really upset he just wanted to make you feel bad and take the nail polish off. but you weren't falling for any of it. ethan's nails were painted a nice blue with sparkles on the top, and one of each nail had an little e on them. it was absolutely adorable to you. then again ethan was really impressed by your form of art too, he always found you so creative.

"i'm never letting you do this to me again so i hope your having fun." he chuckles blowing on his nails like you told him to for them to dry quicker. you smile and nod your head, kissing the top of his hair since he still had the face mask on. you did too, and you wouldn't lie when you said the both of you looked like purple aliens. when ethan's nails were done he offered to paint yours, which you were debating on since he wasn't that artsy.

but you trusted him so you say yes. you watch as your beloved boyfriend grabs the color white and twists the top off. you watch ethan intensely noticing how focus he is on your one nail, he bit his lip, which was something he did when he was in the zone. you laugh at his silly face and place your hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

minutes later-or maybe even hours ethan was done with his master piece. he smirks at his work on your nails and kisses your hand to show he was happy. "i am very proud of you." you say sarcastically. he glares at you and pushes your shoulder making you chuckle.

"c'mon so we can wash this piece of shit off our faces." you're boyfriend sticks his hand out signaling for you to take it, you do of course and the both of you walk into the bathroom. he splashes the water on his face and runs his hands up and down his skin. you do the same and sigh in relief when the mask is all done with.

you look over to ethan to see him grinning at you already, his face was shiny and his lips were pink and plumped. you smile at his beauty. meanwhile he walks over to you and places his arms around your waist pulling you closer than ever. he leans down to your height and places his lips upon yours.

you wouldn't wanna be anywhere else but with you're handsome boyfriend in front of you.

-
about to have a ethan marathon since all i've been writing is grayson, lol sorry ethan stans.