ethan

warning: soft smut

hey guys! i've never written a soft sex scene before so bare with me lol. but i added the song to create a smoothing mood to it, so i hope everyone enjoys 💗
-

"you look absolutely beautiful tonight, y/n." ethan complimented you on the white and black dress you were wearing, it wasn't to long and it wasn't to short. it went right above your kneecaps and fitted your figure perfectly, even you could admit you looked amazing. yet, you blush by the sweet comment your boyfriend planted on you, slipping your hand into his own. meanwhile, he chuckles at your shyness and places a kiss on your cheek.

the sun was setting and ethan had rented a beach house for you and him for the weekend, it wasn't to far away from his original home. so the both of you walked together sharing small talk once and awhile.

you were excited to see what the rest of the night would come to, ethan said he was gonna ask you an important question later on. that you were eagerly awaiting to hear now. but no matter how much you begged ethan would just laugh at you and shake his head, no. you would roll your eyes every time surprised they haven't fallen out yet. meanwhile when the two of you make it to the beach house, ethan swiftly tucks his arm under your knees and lifts you up bridal style, making you giggle. he kisses your cheeks and nose, teasingly avoiding your lips

he places your body on the couch and walks away to put his coat on the racket. you look around the place and admire how beautiful it is. you were shocked that your boyfriend could afford something like this. "so." you hear him mumble from afar, he was standing in the middle of the living room awkwardly.

he runs a hand through his light brown locks, he was so adorable to you. you smile slightly and walk up to the boy, grabbing his face so he was eye level with you and smash your lips together. it was a soft and passionate kiss, just the way you liked it.

you pull away for a breath of air and press your foreheads together, gazing deep into his wonderful eyes. "so, what do you gotta tell me that's so important?" he frowns by the lost of contact with your lips but he puts his hands on your hips.

"i-..." he cut himself off like what he was about to say was risky for him. you were confused and kinda worried at the same time. was it good or was something going on that you weren't aware of. you take ethan's hands and hold them close to your heart, giving him wary eyes to tell him to continue. he inhales a small breath and exhales seconds later, closing his eyes for a berth second also.

but when he opened them they showed his normal beautiful hazel-brown color that you loved. "i know we've been together for a year now-and i know! that...you said you wanted to wait for a while until you were ready, but. i just wanna ask you this question."

you had a feeling you knew what ethan was talking about, and you were nervous to answer. you could feel your palms sweating and your brain giving you all these different scenarios. "do you wanna have sex with me, y/n?" the way ethan just blurted it out made you feel kinda uncomfortable. you knew he didn't mean to make you feel weird in any type of way, but ethan was more awkward than you were. so sometimes he didn't know what he was doing.

"SORRY! i didn't mean it like that! it was suppose to be more romantic." he slaps himself in the back of the head, groaning as he tilt his head to the side. you couldn't help but to laugh at this side of him, the embarrassment he was showing was hilarious to you. ethan was a charmer but he had some flaws on him that were visible. then again, after all the humorous laughter you were doing, you actually started to think about the question your boyfriend asked you. were you ready? of course you and ethan have been together long enough to get to know each other a little more personal now. you also knew he would be gentle with you, and take care of your body the way he always does.