Never Have I Ever

Jungkook and Jisoo gave each other another evil smile as she made the previous statement.

Jungkook opened his mouth and everyone became worried. "Never have I ever, had dreams about another person." Everyone raised their hands and everyone was shocked. "You never specified how we thought of them in the dream." Jungkook gave a disappointed look that he didn't make it specific.

"Never have I ever, fell in love at first sight." Everyone turned to Tae who had said the question in his deep voice. He raised his hand, "I know that I have, have none of you?"

Jungkook, Jin, and Jisoo also raises their hands. "That's more like it." He sat down next to Jennie who was sort of blushing. Jungkook knee that Tae and Jennie had a thing for each other but didn't want to expose them.

"Never have I ever ditched school." Some of them raise their hands.

"I think we should spice things up." Jisoo looked at Jungkook. Jungkook continued. "Me and Jisoo will be asking all the questions." The others didn't like the idea but went with it anyway.

"Never have I ever, had inappropriate about dreams... about someone in this room." Everyone gave wide eyes. But Taehyung, he didn't even hesitate he just raised his hand and smirked. Jennie blushed and turned away. Jin slowly raised his hand and so did Jungkook. "Seriously none of the girls have, I don't believe that."

"Unlike you pervert boys, we are mature." The guys all put down their hands. "Never have I ever wanted to be with someone in this room." Jin and Jisoo rose their hands while everyone else was too shy. "You know, I don't feel like playing anymore." Lisa and Jennie both got up. "Plus I'm really tired." Jimin and Rose seemed tired.

"Ok fine, Jimin, Rose will stay in your room, Jennie in Tae's room, Jisoo in Jin's and that leaves Lisa with me." Everyone agreed and did their nightly routine.

~middle of the night~~

Jungkook tossed as he laid in the floor so that Lisa could use his bed. "Jungkook?" He looked up to see her on the edge of the bed. "Yeah."

"Y-you can sleep ok the bed if you want, but no touching." He stood up with a smile. "Really?" She nodded shyly. He quickly went and ran over to the opposite side of the bed and got into the sheets. "Wow, now I can say that I slept with you." She slapped his arm. "I'll kick you off your own bed if you say stuff like that." He laughed and turned toward her. They suddenly made eye contact with another.

"Lisa." He leaned in closer to her face. "What?" His face was only a breath away. "May I." She nodded and he leaned in for a kiss. It was passionate and warm. After the kiss Lisa looked at Jungkook. But he suddenly kissed her again. This time she gasped a little letting him enter her mouth. He was tougher this time.

She enjoyed the kiss but also didn't. Jungkook was getting into the kiss and started to roam her body. She gasped at the touch of his large hands on her small waist. She pulled back from the kiss. "J-Jungkook."

He looked at her. "Do you want me to stop?" She shook her head and he stood up. She looked confused and then he locked the door.

"Well then it's a good thing I have sound proof walls in this house." She blushed and he walked over. "I won't actually get that reckless tonight, but next time you might be in danger."

He crawled onto the bed and hovered over her. She got nervous as Jungkook looked at her. "I'm kidding, don't be so scared. I wouldn't do that here." She let out a relieved sigh. "Why did u lock the door?"

"I didn't, I just pretended to lock it." She turned to see the unlocked door. She let out yet another relieving sigh. "Did you really think that I would do that to you?" She pouted. "I was nervous."

"First of all, I never asked for consent so that's a no no. Secondly, what if someone walked in, thirdly, you're gonna need more than sound proof walls when the time comes." She blushed like crazy. "Now, let's sleep."

She turned the other way and started to sleep. Suddenly Jungkook cuddled her and she smiled. His body was very warm and soft.

"Lisa, can we tell them?"She hesitated but eventually nodded. "Yeah."

"Goodnight Jungkook."