Its not always an accident

After Jungkook had left Lisa's house he made his way home. After arriving home he smiled all night and decided to go on a walk.

As he walked down the empty street he thought of Lisa and all his friends. His phone made a small ring from a notification. He checked his phone from an unknown number that said something heart breaking. "Jeon Jungkook, this is Lisa Manoban's lover from her previous school. We've been playing a game on you to see how fast she could make someone fall in love with her and you won. She has decided to love me and will go to university with me. Sincerely, unknown." He stopped in the middle of the side walk and dropped his phone.

A girl he'd known from school happened to see him. "Jungkook? How are-" She was cut off by Jungkook slapping her. She sat in the floor with a shocked and teary face. "JUNGKOOK! WHAT THE HELL." He furrowed his eyebrows and had an angered teary face. "Fuck off." He called a taxi and hopped in and quickly left. The girl quickly texted Jin.

Girl: Jin, Jungkook is the same as before.

Jin: what do you mean?

Girl: he's the old Jungkook, what happened?

Jin: I'm not sure

She put away her phone and left. Jungkook had been known in his old school for being a thug, constantly in fights and always causing trouble. After he switched schools he became more mature and sweeter especially when he decided to make a reputation of being the innocent boy.

As Jungkook left in the taxi he was dropped off at an empty street in an area that wasn't very safe. He walked down the street with a beer can and an evil look in his eyes. He saw some thugs up ahead and provoked them to beat him up. As he laid in the floor he thought of Lisa. His eyes watering and then going blank. His expression showed heartbreak, evil, and nothingness inside. His mind as well was blank, it had no thought or anything to think of. He tried his best to text Lisa and ask her if it was true but he couldn't.  

He watched as the cars passed by on the street as he looked out onto the dark road. He stood up and slowly made his way to the road. He stepped out onto what seemed to be a lane and watched as a car came his way. The car honked but he continued to just watch. All he remembers is the feeling of his body being gone, and after his body being in pain and a man in dark clothes took something of his and left. After that his memory is no longer visible.

~~morning after~~

The doctors rushed down the hall with a man covered in blood. His body covered in blood while his friends followed behind him.

They cried as Jungkook was being wheeled to the operation room. They saw the doctors and nurses rushing in as guards kept them from entering. They tried to call Lisa and the other girls but their phones wouldn't work. They even went outside but for some reason their phones wouldn't work.

Suddenly a man with a face mask and a hat on walked into the waiting room. All the guys gave their attention to him. "Hello, you may be wondering why your phones won't work, I'm the owner of this hospital. And if you're wondering who I am, I'm the one who caused his accident." The boys couldn't believe their ears. They all turned to him, breathless." Jin charged at him but stopped when the man backed up. "Ah ah ah, you hurt me, I stop your friends procedure." They all got wide eyes. "WHAT!" They screamed. "You can't just kill someone."

"Can't I?" He chuckled and left the room. "Oh and make sure you get the girl away from him or else." They held Jin back before he sat down. "What does he mean keep the girl away?" Taehyung asked. They all thought for a while.

"Lisa." Namjoon looked up with a sad face while he looked at the others. "Jungkook could never push her away."

"It's the only way to save him!" Everyone had mixed emotions. "Fine, I'm not taking part in this." Namjoon stood up to leave and saw Jungkook's phone on the table. He grabbed the phone and tossed it to the guys. Namjoon left leaving the guys with the phone. "What should we do?"

They looked at his phone and went to Lisa's messages. The last text being "I love you". They had sadness in their eyes but made an actionable to save their friend. "Lisa are you awake?" They waited for a reply. "Yeah."

"I think it's best if you cut off all contact with me." She stopped replying and they looked at each other. "But why?" She answered back.

"I don't need you, so just leave me alone." They shut off the phone and looked away from regret and guilt. They could sense her heartbreak.

Meanwhile Lisa sat on her bed with tears rolling down her cheek. Her body in a fetus position as she put her phone down.  She cried silently and thought of him. She looked at her hand and watched the ring before taking it off and throwing it. She proceeded to cry herself to sleep. She talked in her sleep saying things of "Jungkook, let's go to dinner." "Jungkook, your so sweet." Each dream then turning to a nightmare as he left her in the end.

The next morning things were lifeless. Not just for her but for the others as Lisa was their happiness maker. They sat in the kitchen eating their breakfast as they waited for Lisa.
"Where's Lisa? She's usually up by now." Jennie asked as she pouted milk. "LISA-YAH." They waited for a reply but instead came out a Lisa who had dark circles under her eyes, no expression and terrible body language. She looked as though she had just had her life taken away from her. The girls watched in curiosity as she walked in to the kitchen, drank a glass of water and went to the room. But instead of going to her room she walked into Jisoo's. All three girls got concerned and went into the room. "Lisa, what's wrong?" Rose asked in a soft voice while Jisoo day next to Lisa on the bed. Lisa suddenly grabbed Jisoo and cried in her arms. The other girls surrounded her and hugged her as she sobbed. "J-Jungkook."

The girls looked at each other and thought the same thing. "Jeon Jungkook, what did you do?"