Heated

Hey guys so the author is having to study for an math test and she's sick so I will be taking over for her today. She told me a lot of ppl said that lemons are what most ppl want but she's not comfortable writing them so in the chapter we're only gonna have a mild smut scene.

Lisa and Jungkook arrived at his place. She sat on the sofa and sighed. "Lisa, why'd you decide to come with me."

She shook her head. "I don't know, I honestly want to be with them but, I feel, almost like a burden. Don't get me wrong, of course I want to be with you but," she didn't know how to form a sentence, "trust me, I know." Jungkook nodded his head. "Back in my old school, I was... different, I was always beating people up and acted out, but I changed and come to be known for having an innocent attitude." Lisa tried to imagine Jungkook being violent but could only see his smiling face.

Jungkook sat beside Lisa. "Wait, I obviously know that you're not as innocent as you say, so why the act." He chuckled a little. "People who are more innocent tend to have bubbly attitudes and everyone is attracted to happy people to I enjoyed the happiness brought to others." She smiled. "Ah, what a baby boy." He slowly turned to her. "Would a baby boy do this?"

He moved on top of her and slowly made his way to her neck. She started off with a chuckle as his tiny kisses tickled her neck. Then turning into a heated scene, his hot breath against her neck as she ran her hands on his body. She could feel her cheeks heat up as he kissed her neck and put his large hands on her small waist. His hands slowly caressing them as he positioned his body over hers.

Ring ring. Lisa's phone started to ring. She secretly felt relieved that things weren't going too far tonight. He got off of her and walked into the kitchen while she picked up the phone.

"Jisoo Unnie?" Jungkook wanted to know what they were talking about. "Aish, I've been gone for like 30 minutes," he sat with a confused expression. "Alright alright." She hung up and looked at Jungkook. "Can you drive me home?" She rubbed the back of her head. "Already! You just got here."

"I know, but everyone is complaining that I'm not there." He sighed. "All right, but I'm coming over tomorrow whether they like it or not." She laughed and headed to the car.

~~Blackpink house~~

Lisa arrived back at her home where all the girls ran and hugged her. She waved goodbye to Jungkook as they all walked into the house. She smiled widely at the love her Unnie gave her. Jungkook smiled as he saw her laugh before closing the door. "Lisa Manoban, you should smile more often." He said to himself before getting into the car and driving off.

In the house Lisa was being attacked with hugs and kisses. "Aish, stop kissing me." They all laughed. "We missed you." The girls laughed and made jokes all night. "Lisa, let's all play truth or dare?" Jennie asked with a happy face as she knew it was a game that they played commonly that made her happy. "Sure!"

Everyone quickly gathered into the living room. The girls sat in one circle and decided the order. Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rose is what they had come to. "If you choose not to tell the truth or do the dare then you must put $10 in the middle of the circle." The girls nodded as they were familiar with the game rules they made.

It stated with Jennie. "Rose, truth or dare." Rose through for a while. "Dare." They all nodded in surprise. "I dare you to show us your contact names." Rose took out her phone and went to contacts. "Eomma, Eoppa, Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Jiminie," the list went on. "Yah, Chaeng, why is Jimin the only one with a nickname." She chuckled a little but never said anything. "Ok my turn, Jennie, truth or dare."

"Hmmmm, I guess Truth." She waited anxiously for Jisoo's truth. "Is it true that you like someone at the moment?" Jennie laughed a little. "How could you ask something like that?!" "Just Answer or put money in the circle."

"Yes, I like someone at the moment." Everyone blushed and gave glares to Jennie which made her shy. "Ok ok, Lisa turn." Everyone got anxious as Lisa is known for being able to discover all the girl's secrets.

"Jisoo Unnie, truth or dare?" Jisoo smiled at her name being said. "Dare." Lisa smiled. "It's going to be really simple, call Jin oppa and call him honey." The girls squealed at the sweet dare. "Fine."

Jisoo took out her phone and called Jin. "Hello?" "Honey, I'm playing truth or dare with the girls. "Oh, tell them that I say hi, are you having fun." The girls tried not to laugh and expose that he was on speaker. "Yes, we only barely started so it isn't as exciting as I wish it was."

"Ask then about personal questions, and ask Jennie about Namjoon, he talks about her all day." Everyone turned to Jennie, Jennie was surprised herself and blushed. "I will, have a good night." Jisoo smiled as she wished him a good night. "Good night, Saranghae." She smiled and hung up moments before all the girls burst out in a chaos.

Everyone surrounded Jennie asking about her connection with Namjoon and why he talks about her so much. "You know what, I'm tired." Jennie said to get it of the whole situation. Lisa yawned out and admitted she felt tired herself.

"Tomorrow Jungkook said he's coming over." The girls nodded. "Well, lets all get a good night's sleep and then tomorrow we can have all the fun we want." Lisa agreed and went to her room with Jennie while Rose and Jisoo said goodnight before going to their room.

"I hope tomorrow will be fun."