Start of something grand

Lisa and Jungkook celebrated with their friends and ordered drinks. The girls just drank champagne and regular drinks but the guys drank more stuff like soju and beer. "To Lisa and Jungkook happy marriage." They all clinked their glasses. "I have to tell my mom!" She took her phone from the table and FaceTimed her mother. Everyone said hi to her mother when she answered. "Why are there so many people?" She smiled.

"Mom I have something to tell you." She tried to be serious as she spoke to her mother. "What is it? Are you pregnant, please don't be it's too early, wait are you dropping out? I hope it's something good and not bad." She laughed as her mother rambled off nonsense. "Mom, it's nothing bad." Her mother sighed in relief. "Mom, I got married." She showed her ring on the camera.

"Oh my." Her mother gasped and started to cry. "Honey!" She called over her husband who quickly came and saw the ring. "My daughter!" He smiled and hugged his wife as they yelled in happiness. "Jungkook, you better treat her well."

"We must visit Korea to see you." "Mom that's too much, it would be nice to see you though." They all smiled and eventually finished the call with her parents.

  "You're mom was so happy, it was nice to see her like that." Lisa nodded. "I hope to see her soon." They all continued to talk with one another. Jennie and Namjoon talked to Jin and Jisoo. Jungkook was FaceTiming Yoongi and Hoseok who were out dancing and playing basketball.

"JUNGOO. You're a man!" They yelled before saying their good byes. "Next we must call Taehyung." "I'm already calling him."

"Hello?" Tae's voice answered. "Hyung, I got married." Tae was silent for a while. "JUNGKOOK! You finally married her, Aish, now I can finally hang out with my friends. You always kept me in with your rambling about Lisa, saying "hyung she's so pretty, our kids are gonna be so cute, I hope I can have 2 kids with her." "Why don't you ever bother the others with all that talk." Jungkook got shocked at the exposure and Lisa blushed. The others laughed at what was said over the phone. "I'm happy for you, I hope that you'll let me take care of your kids in the future." "Hyung~~~~. Why'd you say all that, anyway bye." They said goodbye and ended the call.

"Jungkook don't you think you're moving too fast?" Everyone teased him. "Hey you're already marrying young, you can't have kids too young too." He shook his head. "I'm not, I just." He was too embarrassed to continue. "Lisa~." They all looked over to her. "How do you feel about this?" She covered her face. "Jungkook, it's too early." She laughed a little with the others.

"Lisa is too innocent to say anything more." She smirked before turning to Jimin. "Jimin how many kids do you want."

He sat there for a little bit. "I want to have many kids, get married, and live a long life with my lover."

"Ah you hear that Rose, he said MANY kids, I hope you'll be okay." She blushed madly and covered her face. "See, Lisa May be innocent but Rose is even more innocent." They all laughed at Rose who was still trying to calm down from earlier.

"Well, it's not like Jennie doesn't get shy easily." Lisa made a statement to stop embarrassment on herself. "Hey don't put this on me, it's too late for that." They turned towards the clock and realized it had gotten quite late. "Oh, I think we should head home now." Everyone agreed and decided they would have someone take them home instead of having their personal driver take them.

"Is it alright if Lisa comes to my place for a small while?" He asked his Noonas with a cute face. "Oh fine, have her home tomorrow morning." He smiled and nodded happily.

"Let's go, Miss Jeon." She giggled at the realization of the name. He held out his hand that she placed hers in. He grasped it and walked her to his car. "Ladies first."

"Shouldn't you be going then?" She joked around. "Hahaha, very funny." He put his hand around her waist and helped her in to the car.

~~Jungkook place~~

Jungkook opened the door and let Lisa inside. He locked the door and wrapped his arm around her waist. She turned to face him, their faces only a breath away. His lips, slowly meeting hers, took a slow breath, letting the hot air brush against her neck.

Their lips meeting each other, interlocked. His hand traveled to her small waist, his other hand on her shoulder as he backed her into the wall. As her back his the wall her felt his large body take a sense of power as it stood above her, pressed against her as he softly kissed her.

She unbuttoned his shirt as he took off her clothes. His breathing was heavier as their bodies became closer. Her hand met with his and they held onto each other they mingled. Her body was discovering something new. Her eyes looked up as their bodies became one, his eyes had been laser focused on her the whole time.

Their bodies were now sweaty and hot, her hands grabbing at his back at he came to his max. Her body tensing up and relaxing in continuous patterns.

(I'm sorry I can't write a smut)

~next morning~

Lisa woke up to the sunshine brightly against her face and the white room. The linen laid across her body was pure white especially as it glowed in the light. She turned to Jungkook seeing his sweet face. "6:30." She said as she looked at the clock. She moved a strand of hair that covered Jungkook's eyes to the side seeing a smile on his face as she put her hand against his face.

She wrote a small note to leave beside him before she went home.

"Dear Jungkook,

When you wake up I'll be at home with my unnies. Make sure to shower and brush your teeth, and eat a healthy breakfast. I'll see you soon.
                                                   -Love Lisa"

She set it ontop of the nightstand by his head. She left a small kiss on his forehead and called a taxi to pick them up. As she left she smiled and looked at her ring. His innocent and yet manly face came to mind as she remembered nights where they snuck out at 2 am just to hang out at an empty park or on his roof.

"Jeon Jungkook, you've seriously caught my heart."

Y'all I'm really sorry at how bad this whole book and especially this chapter is. I'm really bad at writing and hope to get better in the future. Also it's almost my birthday so I might not have enough time to finish the chapter next Sunday but I'll try my best. Thanks so much for all the love that I don't deserve. I'll make sure to learn to be get better at writing stories.