◕ 2. LIMERENCE

A d o n i s ◕ R e f e r r o

A d o n i s R e f e r r o

     THE PIERCING GREY eyes of the girl in front of me confronted me with all their might. My heart beat quickened at the sight of her; her blonde hair cascading down her shoulders complimented her round face and her narrow eyes.

Her facial expression carried a sense of fascination that made me feel uneasy so I pulled my eyes away from her and looked at the crowd of her frail pack members.

Starving children huddled close to their parents as they watched me in fear. Families held each other tightly by the loose rags of their clothes.

My eyes eventually found their way back to her and a feeling I have not felt in a while consumed my body...

Passion.

"I have food..." I say out loud causing the confused pack to look at each other with question.

The Beta, who so daringly tried to fool me into thinking he was an Alpha widens his eyes before becoming skeptical.

"Fredrick..." I call over my Beta. "Send some men over to the caravan we brought with us into the woods. They need food."

Fredrick eyes me for a long second as if trying to see my motives. I wasn't surprised; this wasn't the type of Alpha he was used to seeing. This wasn't a side I showed often.

He shakes his head before rounding up a few of our men and taking off into the woods. The crowd of hungry pack members continued to stare at me in awe...and quiet.

"T-thank you." Their Beta suddenly says. "We are very thankful for your mercy."

I nodded at him...before my attention focused back to the girl with those grey eyes. When I turned to where she was, she was gone. One of their warriors must of took her.

"An Alpha takes what is needed, a successful Alpha assist those who need it." I answer.

" I answer