Ch 6

Guys I was in school when the desired votes got completed and we are not allowed to take our phones during the classes.... It's a school after all......

OK so here you go with the next part......

Inline comments plzz...!

Naira applied the medicine and then her eyes went towards Kartik and she saw his bruises..... She then pointed towards his wounds....

Kartik touched where she pointed and smiled and then nodded his head indicating that it's nothing....

She then passed the first aid box to Kartik...... And insisted him to apply the medicine.... Then he too applied making a cute pout.....

Kartik - naira tum thoda rest Kar lo.... Main bhi ab Zara change Kar leta hoon....

He then came out of her room and saw Manish standing there..... Kartik immediately started looking down not able to meet his dad's eyes.....

Manish (calmly) - beta.... Chalo garden main chalke baat karte Hain.....

Kartik nodded and they went to the garden..... And sat down....

Manish - tumhe Pata Hai Kartik ki naira hamare saath kyun reh Rahi Hai?

Kartik nodded in no....

Manish - uske papa.... Mere best friend ab Nahi Rahe.....

Kartik became shocked....

Manish - uski Maa toh uske paida hote he..... Mar gayi thi..... Naitik Aur naira ek doosre ki zindagi thay.... Support thay..... But dekho yeh kaisa khel Hai bhagwaan ka ki naitik ko bhi naira se door Kar diya..... Voh bahut royi thi..... Kam se Kam ek week usse kaabu main laana bada mushkil tha..... Phir finally Jab voh thodi stable hui maine decide kiya tha ki main usse Ghar le aaunga.... Taaki usse akela mehsoos na ho..... Par tum....

He stopped for a while and Kartik was in tears....

Manish - Aur tumne usse Ghar se bahar nikaalne ke kitne tareeke apnaaye..... Jaise mujhe Pata he Nahi Chala.....

Kartik immediately hugged his dad and started crying.......

Kartik (crying) - I am sorry dad.... Whaaaaaan..... And Main aapse ek Aur cheez confess karna chaahta hoon..... Voh main..... Voh main actually party main Nahi bar - club main gaya tha...... I am sorry dad I swear main kabhi Nahi jaunga aage se.....

Manish nodded his head smiling while hugging Kartik.....

After a while everyone were sitting on the dining table.....

Kartik's eyes were searching for naira but she wasn't there......

Kartik to staff - naira kahan Hai?

Staff - Hamne unhe bulaaya tha but unhone kaha ki unhe bhook Nahi Lagi Hai.... Aur Haan Manish sir kisi urgent Kaam se bahar Gaye Hain.... Isliye unhone kaha Hai ki aap Aur naira mam khaa le khaana.....

Kartik nodded his head and then looked towards naira's room...... He then made 2 plates of food ready and arranged in the tray.....

He then picked up the tray..... And went to her room and knocked.....

There was no sound so he knocked again..... He then heard a slight whisper of  'come in'.....

He opened the door with a wide smile.... Coz he knew that he had to make her happy and make her forget the past events which happened today.....

Kartik (with a warm smile) - hi.....

He then kept the tray on the bed as naira was sitting on her bed.....

Naira (confused) - yeh sab??

Kartik (smiling) - Haan Maine socha ki ham saath main khaana khaate Haim.....

Naira (in a low voice) - mujhe bhook Nahi Hai.....

Kartik - are dekho toh Kitna tasty khaana Hai and sab tumhara favorite spicy..... Haan but don't worry tumhe iss baar mere liye Maggie Nahi banani padhegi coz utna bhi zyaada spicy Nahi Hai...... HAHAHAHAHA....ha...ha  ha....

He stopped laughing when he saw naira not laughing on his so called 'sense of humor' 😂  she was just looking down......

Kartik (with pleading looks) - plzz naira khaa lo na.... Dad ne kaha Hai tumhare khaaye Bina main na khaun hahahaha...... Toh plzz kha lo na mujhe bhooka Nahi Sona....

This was all he could say to convince her to eat food 😂😂

Naira - uncle se keh dena ki Maine khaana kha Liya Aur tum khaa lo khaana.....

Kartik - aree par yeh toh jhoot hua na......

Naira (in a low voice) - Haan toh pehli baar thodi bol Rahe ho uncle se jhoot.....

Kartik heard that and frowned.....

Kartik (In a sad tone) - I am sorry naira...... Main jaanta hoon tum mujhe maaf Nahi karogi.... But...... Still main bas itna he kahunga that I am very sorry..... I swear tumhe aaj ke baad kabhi bhi Koi bhi problem Nahi hogi..... I promise that.....

He left her room after saying that...... Naira then saw a piece of paper coming out of the plate of food he got for her...... (it was covered by another plate.)

She pulled that paper out and saw 'sorry with a sad face written on that'.....

And on edition to that he had written ' gussa mujhse hona toh plzz khaane par toh gussa mat Nikalo 🤗'

She smiled a little and scribbled some words on another piece of paper and sent his plate through staff to his room.....

He was sitting over there all sad but when the staff told that naira has sent the plate he jumped in joy and happily took the plate..... He then saw the chit and she had written 'its OK with a smiley' and 'main khaana kha Rahi hoon plzz you too have your dinner'....

He too smiled seeing the chit and both Kaira took a bite of food together smiling a bit......

Is this the beginning of their friendship? 😍

jaanane ke liye dekhte Rahe yrkkh mon - Fri 9:30 pm.... 😂😂 are Nahi Nahi 😂😂 bas acha response dijiye vahi kaafi hai😂😂😂

And I hope vaapas I won't have to update about the desired votes.... Khud he jaldi complete Kar do... Even in Kaira - Destiny Brought Us Together....

Plzz comment and the desired votes are 110 +....

Love you all
Shreya

Kaira - The Unwanted Guest.... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें