Chapter 17

Kindly read the previous chapter again 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Inline comments plzz!!

Kartik saw naira's dangerous expressions and scratched his head cutely being a little scared...

They start walking searching for others and now they reach a point where there are 2 directions.....

Naira (holding her head) - heyy bhagwaan ab isme se kaunse way main Gaye honge sab?

Kartik (smartly 😎) - mere paas ek idea Hai Pata lagane ka ki voh kaunse way main Gaye honge!

Naira - acha.. Aur voh kaise?

Kartik (telling his masterplan😂) - dekho ham right direction main jaate Hai.... Ham chalte jaayenge.. Chalte jaayenge... Chalte jaayenge.... Aur Agar hame voh log mil Gaye toh iska Matlab voh usi direction main Gaye Hai... Aur Agar Nahi mile toh Matlab voh left direction main Gaye honge... Hai na acha idea 😎😎

Naira's expression '🙄😶😑😒😒😠😡'

Kartik looks at naira's expression and gulps his saliva...

Kartik (gulping his saliva) - Pasand Nahi Aaya kya idea?... Toh chalo right jaane ke jagah ham left direction main jaakar dekhenge 😎

Naira (😒) - you know what I have a better idea...

Kartik (excitedly) - kya!!!!

Naira then slowly bends down and plucks the grass and throws at him and starts laughing....

Kartik (moving a little behind getting startled) - acha ji.. Yeh baat Hai... Toh main bhi Kam Nahi...

He too then plucks grass and throws on naira and they continue having this fun fight and keep laughing.... After a while they stop and keep their hands on their waist and start laughing holding their stomachs.....

They then look and there was only one way where they were starting....

Kartik (rubbing his eyes) - yeh main sapna dekh raha hoon yaan Sach main ek raasta gayab ho gaya....

Naira (slapping his arm) - gayab Nahi hua stupid ham he ladte - ladte yaan khelte-khelte kisi ek raaste par chale Gaye....

Kartik (in shock) - oh no...

Naira (holding her head) - Haan ikr...

Kartik(jokingly) - ab hame Pata kaise chalega ki left sahi raasta tha yaan right kyunki hame toh pata he Nahi ki ham kaunse par Gaye....

Naira - 😒🤦🏻

Kartik stated laughing seeing her expressions....

And naira plucked leafs and flowers and whatever she got in her hand and started throwing at him...

Naira (throwing at him) - tumhe abhi bhi mazaak soojh raha Hai...

And Kartik kept laughing...

Kartik (laughing) - acha acha bas... Now we actually have to find a place to stay at night... Coz already it's evening and within no time it will be dark...

Naira - yeah you are right...

After walking a while they both get tired and exhausted....

Naira (panting) - Kartik I can't walk anymore... Ham subha se chal he Rahe Hai... I'm now tired...

Kartik (panting too) - I know naira... And I'm tired too but we have to find a place to stay at night.... Ham aise he toh yahan Nahi reh sakte na....

Naira nods in yes and they walk a little more and they find a road kind of thing and a small hut beside it....

They walk towards the hut and naira stamps on something...

Naira (looking at what she stamped and getting scared) - Kartik yeh toh alcohol ki bottle Hai.... Iska Matlab yahan raat ko drunkards aate Hai....

She then remembers the club incident which happened long back when Kartik forced her to come to the bar as he had lied to Manish about party...

She gets scared and steps a little back and stumbles and Kartik holds her and makes her stand properly...

Kartik (cupping her face) - heyy don't worry... I'm with you and I swear I'll never let anything bad happen to you.... I will protect you...

He says with soft eyes which makes naira's eyes soft too and she nods smiling....

they then enter inside the small hut... They find it very dirty with all the leaves scattered around and a small bed kind of thing made only with bamboo sticks... And a broom kept besides it....

Naira was about to go forward to pick up the broom but Kartik holds her hand and he turns around and he gestures her to stop and get goes and takes the broom and starts cleaning the hut... And naira looks at him with love filled in her eyes and Kartik after making all the leaves aside looks towards naira and finds her staring at him with a smile and he with a smile gestures 'what?'  and naira realizes and nods her head in no indicating 'nothing is wrong' and Kartik starts setting up the bed keeping the sleeping bag on the bamboo bed... And naira slaps her head smiling.. thinking how she was shamelessly staring at Kartik....

Kartik - naira tum yahan so Jao iss sleeping bag main jo iss bamboo tree ke bed par rakha Hai...

Naira - Kartik Aur tum?... Tum kahan soge?... Tum...

Kartik (keeping his finger on her lip) - shhhh.... Kitna bolti ho na tum.... Main dekh loonga Kahan soona Hai... Pehle kuch khaa lete Hai....

Naira nods and try eat the dry snacks they had and drink water...

Kartik then helps naira enter the sleeping bag and tucks her properly....

Kartik then hold a big stick and keeps it with him and closes the door of the hut.... He did that in case a drunkard comes over there....he was very protective about naira and couldn't take her safety for granted... He is a true gentleman 😍😍😭😭😭

After a while he sees what time it was... It was nearly 12 am in the morning and mosquitoes were disturbing him... So he takes out... A tube of odomos and applies on his hands, face and feet... And he then looks at naira...

Kartik (thinking) - naira ko bhi toh mosquitoes kaat Rahe Hoge na...

He then walks towards her and lovingly looks at her sleeping face... He then takes some odomos in his hand and extends it to apply her... But stops his hand in middle and a tinge of red colour appears on his face...

He then again takes it near her face but stops....

He then takes a deep breath...

Kartik (to himself) - OK main na rub naira karunga...bas dot dot karke laga loonga.... Haan this will be right...

He then again takes a deep breath and applies dot-dot cream on her face so that no mosquitoes bite her... And her hands and legs were already inside the sleeping bag...

After applying the cream he releases his breath and sighs and shy's seeing sweat forming on his forehead...

He then wipes his sweat and thinks...

Kartik (wiping his sweat+chuckling) - ek cream lagane main he itni haalat kharab ho gayi...

Heyy guys surprise!!!

And no proof read...

This is specially for pranju1
She asked me to update this and 2 nd Feb ko jo jaan nikli thi meri uske baad toh yeh madam jo bhi maange sab haazir Hai... I love you soo much pranju!! 😘😘.... And bahut rulaaya tumne 😭😭😭

Desired votes are 160 + and plzz do comment!!!

Love you all
Shreya

Kaira - The Unwanted Guest.... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें