Ch 7

Inline comments plzzz...!!

It's now morning....

And Kaira get ready and come down..... Kartik sees naira coming down and he smiles a little.....

She then comes on the dining table for breakfast....

Kartik sees her wrist swollen and gets a little sad.....

She then was about to pic the serving spoon to serve herself.... When Kartik immediately told her not to do so...... He then served her some poha and got sandwiches for her.....

Naira murmured 'thank you'.
And he smiled...

After having their breakfast they both went towards the car and before naira could open the car's door Kartik opened the door for her.... And smiled sheepishly.....

Naira got into the car and Kartik entered from the other side....

Kartik - voh... Voh.... Tum.... Bag... Yahan beech main rakh sakti ho....

Naira (in a low voice) - no it's fine.... Thank you....

Kartik - are Nahi.... Voh main isliye keh raha tha... Kyunki.... Tumhare wrist main abhi bhi swelling Hai na.... So if you don't take proper care of it... The swelling would increase...... And it would hurt more.....

Naira blinked her eyes twice registering what he told..... Was he really saying this??.... Or maybe Manish uncle must have warn him to take care of me.... That all naira could think off and before she did anything..... Kartik gently pulled her bag and kept it in between them and smiled a little.....

They then reached school and before naira could open the door Kartik opened the door for her.... God knows how he came out so fast to open her door..... She was confused +shocked when she saw him open the door for her.....

She came out and he took her bag out.... She was about to take it when he spoke....

Kartik - are main utha loonga tumhare wrist main swelling Hai na.....

Naira - no thank you so much.....Main utha loongi bag utni bhi swelling Nahi Hai ab..... Plzz Mera bag vaapas do....

Kartik - nope main toh tumhe bag vaapas Nahi Karne vaala..... Aur lag gayi toh...?

He spoke with care in his voice....

Naira - Kartik plzz Maine kaha na main utha loongi I am fine..... And Koi dekhega tumhe Mera bag uthaate hue toh Kitna ajeeb lagega.... Toh plzzz

Kartik - naira but....

Naira - plzzz.... Plzzz Kartik.... Give me my bag back.... I'll manage.....

Naira insisted a lot so Kartik finally decided to give her the bag..... Ahaan but not just that he very carefully made her put her bag on.... Without hurting her..... While doing this his fingers brushed her shoulders and she felt current pass through her body.... And moreover he was very close to her......

She then immediately walked towards her class.....

Kartik smiled thinking about the moment they shared few moments ago......

It was now lunch.....

Naira was walking on the empty corridor as the others were in canteen....

She was walking towards the washroom when she heard someone called her she turned and who else can it be other than
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kartik he Hoga na Aur Kaun Hoga 😂

He was running towards her and was now panting.....

Naira was looking at him being confused....... After catching some breath he showed her the sandwiches he got for her.....

Naira(confused) - Kartik yeh... ???

Kartik - Haan voh varna tumhe line main khada rehna padhta na..... Isliye.... Aur Agar Koi dhakka laga deta Aur tumhe Aur lag jaati toh...?

Naira now couldn't help it and laughed a little.....

Kartik (confused) - has kyun Rahi ho?....

Naira (controlling her laugh) - nhai Nahi kuch Nahi.... Khikhikhi....

Kartik - acha toh yeh khikhikhi kyun Kar Rahi ho...??

Naira (smiling now) - Nahi Matlab tum mere liye line main lag ge yeh sandwiches laaye?..... Coz mere wrist main Aur na lag jaaye..... Thank you soo much......

Kartik too smiled and laughed a little.....

Kartik then finally gathered courage and forwarded his hand.....

Kartik (forwarding his hand) - naira... Kya ham friends ban sakte Hain?

Naira then remembered something and the smile on her face turned into frown......she then looked around as if seeing if anyone was present or not..... Kartik got confused..... Then naira too forwarded her hand for the handshake and they shook their hands....

Then Kartik smiled and naira turned to leave but stopped and turned to tell him something which shocked him....

Naira - ab tum apne friends ko keh sakte Hai that you won the bet......

Kartik got shocked he then remembered that once he and his friends were talking that they bet that he couldn't do friendship with naira...... And he had told that he would never want to be her friend....... Maybe now she thinks that I got greedy by hearing what prize I was gonna get after winning this bet...... How hurt she must have felt when she would have heard me saying that.....

Kartik - naira.....

Naira (again turning) - ummm Aur koi bet hogi toh voh bhi bata dena..... Main unhe bol dungi ki yes I fell for it......

Kartik was too numb to react and she had already left.....

Here you go with the update...!! Hope you liked it

Desired votes are 100 + and plzz do comment.....

Love you all
Shreya

Kaira - The Unwanted Guest.... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें