Ch 13

OK so as clearly unwanted guest had more votes so here is the update....!! My only request is Plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz do inline comments......!!!!!

The update starts with everyone reaching their destination.......

Naira - wow kitni sundar jagah Hai....

Kartik - Haan...!! Resort and baaki sab toh Aur bhi acha Hoga na.....

They all head towards their resort.....

Resort people - welcome everyone..... I hope aapko hamara resort acha laga Hoga..... Iss resort ki speciality Hai ki it's connected to all sorts of things..... Ek taraf Jao toh jungle Hai and uski ke thoda paas ek small city Jahan clubs.... Party etc hota hai.... I hope you enjoy your stay.....

They all go to their room it was 2 person in a sharing and naira and gayu were sharing the room.......

Now there was a treasure hunt game..... And 2 should be in a team.....

They took out the Chits and Kartik was very excited to know who is his partner he wanted it to be naira.....

He opened the chit and it was

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.?

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
It was...

.

.
..
.
....

...

.
.
.

.
.
.

None other than  aapki pyaari chudail +chipkali, 😂😂

N
A
T
A
S
H
A

Natasha 😂😂.....

And Kartik's expressions were like this 😱😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭

Kartik (in shock 😱😱) - yeh Nahi ho sakta 😭😭

Natasha (excitedly) - yayyyyyy baby I am sooo excited..... Ham dono ek team main...!!!

Kartik (still in his own world) - kyun Krishna ji kyun 😭😭  mereko yeh din dikhane se pehle utha kyun Nahi Liya 😭😭

He then looks at naira and she was giving him that sympathy vaala expression.....!! Along with laughing a little....!!

Naira (to herself) - awww Kartik Kitna cute Hai and uske abhi ke expressions 😂 I feel so bad for him.... Par chalo Krishna ji ne kuch acha he socha Hoga uske liye.....

Naira's partner was naksh....

Resort person - vaise toh hamara resort bahut bada Hai but aapko zyaada door Nahi Jaana Hai..... Zyaada door Chale Gaye toh aap kho sakte Hai and iss resort ke almost end main ek club Hai...... Jahan aap log itni mehnat ke baad relax Kar sakte Hai.... And aapko chinta Karne ki Koi zaroorat Nahi Hai aap yahan bilkul safe Hai.....

They all nodded their head except for Kartik as was still apne iss gham main dooba hua tha 😂....

They had to find 2 pieces of the heart and they all started finding.....

Kartik was walking absent-mindedly and Natasha was again and again trying to go close to him......

Natasha then saw something similar to heart shape and left Kartik's arm and rushed over there.... And Kartik seeking the opportunity ran from there as fast he could 😂😂

Kartik (happily running) - thank you Krishna ji Maan gaya main aapko.... Aap apne bhagton ke saath kabhi galat Nahi hone dete.... I love you Krishna ji......

Natasha (on noticing Kartik is missing) - Kartik baby where are you...... (she then went to the other direction trying to find him)

On the other hand even naksh and naira were trying to find the heart pieces......

Naira - naksh voh dekho vahan Hai kuch main lekar aati hoon....

Naira rushed to take that piece.....

Naksh - are naira ruko.... Thoda dheere bhaago.....

But naira was already missing and there were two ways..... In front of naksh....

Naksh - are naira ab kahan gayi hogi.... Haan shaayad iss taraf  (he goes in the wrong direction)

And naira finds red colours heart's pice...

Naira (happily turning) - naksh dekho..... Are ab yeh naksh kahan chala gaya....

On the other hand Kartik too finds a heart piece while running which was also of red colour.....

Kartik pics that piece and caresses it and felt a little relaxed as he thought ki ab finally Natasha se peecha choota but then he heard Natasha's voice....

Natasha's voice - Kartik baby kahan ho.....

Kartik (panicking) - hey bhagwaan yeh yahan bhi aa gayi... Bhaagooooo.....

He then again starts running and naira tries to find naksh and Kartik while running comes in the place naira was present and shouts seeing her as he couldn't stop running in just a second....

She turns and sees Kartik running and screaming and she too shouts and Kartik collides with her and falls over her..... And their hands which were holding their half - heart pieces joins the heart.......

Ik this part is clingy 😂😂 but still padh lo 😂😂

The chapter ends with Kaira in the same position.... That is Kartik on top of her and their heart pieces joining to make the heart compete....!!

I hope you liked it.... My only request is plzz yaar do inline comments na.... Funny dialogs bhi toh hote Hai.... So plzz do inline comments.....

And desired votes are 130 +.....
And plzz comment about how do you feel this book is...!!

Love you all
Shreya

Kaira - The Unwanted Guest.... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें