Ch 8

Inline comments plzzz....

Till the time Kartik could react naira already left..... Kartik was again in a pool of guilt.....

Kartik (pulling his hair in frustration) - why... Why do I always hurt her...... Usne jab yeh Suna Hoga tab..... Urghhh.....

It was now the time to go home.... Kartik again helped naira even though she didn't require his help 😂 phir bhi zabardasti ka help kiya 😂😂

And he was telling her something but she was lost so didn't here anything....
Naira was now looking outside the window and saw that they were not going in their home's direction.... She immediately panicked.....

Naira (panicking) - Ham kahan jaa Rahe Hai Kartik.......ham vaapas kahin??..... Plzz Bhaiya gaadi roko....

Kartik (trying to calm her) - Nahi naira.... Actually ham....!!

Naira (shouting being scared) - I said STOPPPP THE CARRRR PLZZZZ.....

Kartik - bhaiya rok do gaadi.....

She opened the door not caring about her wrist and started walking very fast......

Kartik too came out and started following her trying to stop her...

Kartik - naira meri baat toh suno.....

He then ran fast and held her hand stopping her.... He turned her towards him and saw her in tears.... He moved his hands to wipe them.... But he immediately brought his hand down realizing that she might not be comfortable......

He held her shoulders and calmly asked....

Kartik (calmly) - are you ok naira...?

Naira angrily jerked his hands away.......

Kartik got totally confused.......

Naira (shouting +crying) - TUM APNE AAP KO SAMAJHTE KYA HO....... MUJHE LAGA THA KI TUM SACH MAIN BADAL GAYE HO..... TABHI SUBAH SE ITNI CARE OR SHOULD I SAY NAATAK KAR RAHE THAY...

Kartik got shocked listening to her accusation......

Kartik (being hurt) - Maine kya kiya naira?

Naira (having a fake laughter) - wow.... Ab tumhe toh Jaise Pata he Nahi Hai ki tumne kya kiya......

Kartik - tum batao toh sahi Naira ki kya kiya Maine?

Kartik walked a little towards her

Naira (shouting+In tears) - NO.... STAY AWAY FROM ME..... TUM BAHUT BURE HO..... KAL JO HUA VOH KAAFI NAHI THA KYA JO TUM AAJ PHIRSE CLUB JAA RAHE HO........ TUM KYA SAMAJHTE HO APNE AAP KO..... CHALO KAL SORRY KEH KAR KAAM KHATAM KAR DIYA..... TOH AAJ VAAPAS SORRY BOL KAR KAAM KHATAM KAR DOONGA..... TUMHARA TOH YAHI MOTIVE HAI NA..... AUR....

Naira then got a call......and Kartik was in shock listening to naira.... He didn't know that she hates him so much.... Or maybe not hate.... But she thinks his apology and care is just his plan so that next time too he can go to club.......by saying the same lie....

Naira picked up the call it was Manish's.... Before she could say anything he spoke.....

Manish - naira beta tum log pahunch Gaye kya?

Naira - uncle kahan?

Manish - are beta uniform shop main.... Voh uss din tumhari ek shirt ki sleeve phat gayi thi na..... Mere dimaag main toh yeh baat he Nahi aayi thi..... Ki ab tumhare paas siraf ek he school shirt Hai..... Voh toh thanks to Kartik..... Usi ne Mera dhyaan uss taraf kiya..... Aur voh keh raha tha ki tumhe lab coat bhi chahiye Hoga practical ke liye.... Voh tumne 2 weeks late join kiya tha na school toh Kartik ke paas toh already Hai......

Naira was shocked and guilty on her act..... She immediately looked towards Kartik and saw his hurt face.....His eyes were a little heavy too.... But he was just somehow controlling his emotions.....

Naira - voh... I...

Before she could say anything he spoke....

Kartik - chalen...?... Der ho Rahi Hai....

Naira just nodded and Kartik again opened the door for her..... She was very guilty.....

Kartik's pov -

Toh Naira mere baare main Asia sochti Hain.... I thought usne mujhe Kal ki baat ke liye maaf Kar diya tha.... Par shaayad.....

But Maine toh usse car main ghuste he bataya tha that we are going to buy shirt and lab coat for her..... She was lost at that time..... And I was even not sure if she heard what I spoke..... It's OK Nahi dhyaan raha Hoga.... At least mujhe Pata toh chal gaya ki she hates me now....

Naira's pov -

How can I do this.... How can I name his care for me as his plan..... His hurt eyes were hurting me and making me feel even more guilty..... 😭😭😭😭
He is now completely silent..... Urghhh why isn't he saying anything.... Plzz Kartik kuch toh kaho bhale he daant lo yaan thoda gussa Kar lo but plzz kuch toh bolo mujhe aise bahut guilty feel hota rahega.....

She then heard Kartik literally shouting her name....

'nairaaa'

She came out of her own world....

He hadn't touched her even for calling her...... Because she had stopped him from touching her..... Though she had misunderstood him at that time still he respected her feelings.....

Kartik (not looking at her +calmly) - naira... Voh shop aa gayi Hai....

Naira - aa.. Haan...

They got down... Kartik again opened the door for her and they had a small eyelock of milliseconds...... Which was like forever for them.....

They then entered inside the shop....

To be continued....

Hope you enjoyed the update....

I wanted to portray a different emotion of naira..... It's not that she can be perfect.... No one in this world is perfect.... Though she had forgiven him she hadn't forgotten in which situation she was because of him..... And now after venting out all her anger.... She is guilty of misunderstanding him.....

Yaar meri book main bhi Kaira samajh Gaye ki dono ki galti hai show main Kab samjhenge 😂😭😭😭

Desired votes are 110 +...... I don't know if I'll be able to update soon.... But I'll try....

Plzz do comment...

Love you all
Shreya

Kaira - The Unwanted Guest.... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें