🎵Happy Birthday To Me...🎵

{A/N}: XD Enjoy the song XD

It's been a couple days since Leo and Nico had been over three or four days actually and they have been sitting at my table ever since. Jaylen made good on our deal the day after they came to my house. The report on them was there right in my locker like I told him to put it but so was he.

" I got the report you asked for." He said it a tired voice and he leaned his back on the locker next to mine. "Put it in your locker just like you asked."

I went over to my locker. "Never doubted you wouldn't," I said sarcastically.

I had totally forgotten about the report I asked Jaylen to get me when I was with the guys. I didn't have the heart to look at it now, they were so nice to me. A stranger they didn't even know, they trusted me. Was I really going to betray that trust? They haven't really gained my trust...

"So," Jaylen started as I opened my locker and started to put my things in it slipping the bage folder in my black school binder. I looked over at Jaylen out the corner of my eye he was nervous, that was obvious, he rubbed the back of his neck and straightened his clip-on tie.

"How did you know She had something?" He looked at me and I smirked closing up my locker looking at him.

"By 'Her' you mean Kahji'ah, I didn't. It was a bluff meant to scare you off from her but I see what I said was true so..." I back two steps away from him. "Keep your distance. Jaylen though you may not think it, I am your friend. I have connections around this school you wouldn't believe." I stepped in close and poked a finger at his chest keeping my voice low enough only he could hear me. It was 7:30 kids weren't let in until 7:50 that day.

"How do you think you didn't get in trouble for smoking pot in the guy's bathrooms in 6th grade? I got that erased. That fire to a bunch of TP in a trash can on the playground in 7th grade? Poff. Gone. Because of who? Me. And that election you won? That was also me." I said sternly pointing my thumb towards me Jaylens face become more and more shocked.

"I was the one cleaning after you. I was the only one helping you. You think you did that all by yourself? That's a joke, I've been doing all that. You'd be nothing without me, Jaylen Hitchens. I'm just looking out for you. So I tell you this, as a friend, I implore you to break up with that slut before anything else happens that I can't clean up." I then back away smile and wave him goodbye walking to class.

That day went uneventfully. Going class to class work until lunch then sat with the guys and that's how the other days went.

And now that brings me to the hell of today. Oh boy...

I woke up once again with a horrific nightmare. Its been a few days since I had one of those so it scared me more then normal. Like always I thought I wouldn't remember it, I was wrong. Flashes of crimson and maroon danced in my vision as I heard pitiful wails of a person crying for help. Who was it? I have no idea. I couldn't see I walked aimlessly through the colors of red until all at once everything brightened.

Everything was yellow a color I hated the most. Mother always said it was my dads favorite color so I always hated it just like I hated him. Then a voice spoke.

"You will not haunt my daughter any more you beasts!"

I turned right around to look at who the deep voice was talking to and about but what I saw I couldn't explain.

A boy near seventeen in age with a perfect tan skin, blonde sunny hair, and clear sky blue eyes stood there. Sunglasses on his head waving either a hello or goodbye he soon disappeared just as fast as I saw him.