Start

Start

"Oh, no!" Aureolin exclaimed as Dasha accidentally spilled her coke in my dress.

I kind of expected this to happen... weird enough that I spent almost half of my years watching chick flicks and teen fiction back then, and Dasha was one of those people labeled as queen bee of the university.

Nakakairita ang mga ganoon sa movies, at mas nakakagalit ang mga ganoon in real life.

"Sorry, my bad!" she apologized with her fake sadness and very bad acting.

If she's acting to be bad at acting, then she's doing good, at least for me, though. Aur wouldn't agree as she hates Dasha and her group to the core. But whenever I see her expression— she was pouting as if anyone would find it adorable, I just want to question the credibility of this university.

"Look what you done, you bitch!" Aur shouted, fuming with anger when she started helping me wipe my coke-soaked dress and it left a stain.

And in every chick flick movie or series, there will always be the best friend or the one who got your back at times like these. I'm not claiming that I am the protagonist, but I really am the protagonist of my story.

"I said I was sorry!" sabi pa ni Dasha with her fake worried expression. "If you want, I will just pay for the damage! How much do I owe you?" dagdag pa niya, as if money can fix everything.

This dress costed me three thousand and fifty pesos sa SM. Naka sale pa kaya kinuha ko na. Aur thought it was cute so we bought it, and mind you, this was the last stock! So anong gagawin ko sa pera ni Dasha kung hindi na ulit ako makakabili ng tulad nito?

But it's okay, I don't think coke stain will be that stubborn.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" she snapped in front of my face using her fingers that looked heavy with the 4 inches acrylic nails she had that made me question this university once again.

Pinangtaasan ko lang siya ng kilay. "I don't need your money. I need you to stay out of my sight before I do something we'll both regret."

Tinaas niya rin ang kilay niya. Sa totoo lang, hindi ko alam kung ano ang problema ni Dasha sa akin. I must admit, she has the looks. She looks waaay better than me, pero kung makaasta siya sa paligid ko ay parang insecure talaga siya. Maybe because of the fact that I am more brainy than her? I don't know.

"And what is that?"

"I am not sure, unless I'm in that moment. Habang nasa mood pa ako, Ms. Belmondo, please just go," nagtitimpi pa na sabi ko.

She looked really offended, pero hindi na siya nagsalita pa. I heard her mutter a 'you deserve that', and even before I could say anything, she was out of my sight, that fast.

Aur sighed beside me. "That girl's head is full of air."