Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"This place is great!" I exclaimed.

They have Mathletics here! I'll definitely join that one, but the whole place-Wow!

"Glad you like it. This was my second option if I didn't pass at St. Ives, so gladly I still passed because this will take 40 minutes of driving."

Wala akong pakialam kung abutin pa ako ng siyam-siyam papunta dito. Everything about the place is perfect. Wala akong nakikitang mga mag-aaral na nagtatakbuhan. No unnecessary noise, and the tiles are all spotless clean. Pakiramdam ko nagiging puso na ang mata ko habang tinitingnan ang paligid.

"Sure ka na ba dito? You can register now. It seems they're already accepting early registrants."

I nodded eagerly and let him lead the way. Everything is so new to my eyes. St. Ives is perfect too, but it's also suffocating and it's getting old. The people infuriates me and the challenges are getting easier.

"Hi, and welcome to Regalton University! Unveiling Wisdom, Paving Paths! What can I do for you?" Ngiti ng babae namin sa walk-in registration area.

"Hi, we're here for the freshman registration for my sister." Si Kuya Eliade na ang sumagot.

I cringed at myself. Sa sobrang appreciative ko sa little things about this university ay nalimutan ko nang sumagot. But that's fine, Kuya Eliade is there for me.

"Great! So, walk in? Here are the form you need to fill up. After you finish, please pay for the college entrance examination fee at the next window. This is to insure that there will be no issues at the day of the entrance exam. Just please don't misplace the receipt."

Kinuha ko ang mga papel na binigay niya at umupo sa upuan na malapit lang doon. Sumunod naman sa akin si Kuya at tiningnan ang papel habang binabasa ko ang laman nito.

This is it... I'm a few step closer to my dreams! A new environment, a new start, where I can showcase my talents and wits without... Dmitriev and his weird fanbase at St. Ives.

I shake my head at the thought. Ayaw ko maging negative, so I'm letting go of the negative thoughts.

"Everything sounds promising," komento ni Kuya habang nagbabasa rin.

"Everything sounds perfect! And you can only hear me say that whenever I did something. This is the perfect university for me," I exclaimed and clicked my pen open to start filling up the forms.

"What course will you take?" He asked me.

And it leads me to the conclusion of how little me and brother know of each other. I never knew the girls he dated, except for one. When I was in junior high and he was a senior, he dated a girl one year younger than him. Naging isang malaking topic iyon sa buong taon. Maybe because he was famous for something that I don't care about. Everyone knew that we were related, but not a lot knew that we were actually siblings, no one bothered asking so we never bothered sharing that information.