Chapter 2

Ryan looks over at Maya who had hair all over her face, her mouth wide open with some soft snores flowing through her lips. It made him smile and his heart beat a little quicker than usual.

She didn't hear his alarm go off and that's when he knew she was exhausted. But he also knew that she would want to go see his family and go ride. They were also doing some new branding today as well and she has never seen it up close before. He pulls her closer and she cuddles even more into him.

"Maya, it's time to wake up," he says softly shaking her a little. She groans and shakes her head. She was trying to think and it was difficult since she was cuddled up into her husband's very naked body. Which felt very different to her. His skin looked a little darker and a lot of his muscles were firmer.

"A little while longer, while you are still naked," she says shoving her face into his neck.

She feels his hand wander a little on her small body, "Hm. Strange. You are naked too." She giggles before he crushes his lips onto hers. She couldn't help her moans as he made her feel so good. It's a good thing he wasn't holding back.

...

She pulls her boots on and rushes out the door and starts heading towards his truck with Ryan behind her. They were running a little late. They rush over to his family ranch and they make their way to where the horses were.

"Ride RJ," he says. She nods and starts brushing RJ and Bolt as Ryan went to go grab saddles. He walks over and hands her the saddle and the saddle pad. She was quick to put it on RJ and went and grabbed the stool. They had a stool there for Ryan's mom as she wasn't that tall either.

Ryan chuckles as he watches her get on, "Come on. Let's go short stuff." He watched as her eyes narrow at him. He gives Bolt a soft kick and they start heading out to where everyone else was.

"Ahh! No wonder he was late! He has a pretty lady on his arm!" someone yells. It was one of their family friends.

"That is not just a pretty lady. That is my future daughter in law!" Ryan's dad yells. If they only knew.

Maya rides around hugging everyone she could.

"Are you going to help with branding today?" Wes, Ryan's little brother asks. He was seventeen and looked up to Maya as she helped him with his Spanish homework the past school year. He passed the class with an A and now enjoys learning the language even more.

Ryan answers for her, "Only for a little while. She has school today at one."

Wes nods and they all listen to Maya talking to their mom about becoming a teacher herself.

"She's really pretty Ryan. You scored a great one," their family friend says. He nods with a huge smile. If they all only knew. That she was already his in so many ways.

After a little bit Ryan takes her to her apartment that way she could change. She walks out in a dress. His favorite one she wears. She's beautiful. Unable to help himself he stands up and kisses her. And she easily melts into him.

If this is what love is? Then they definitely had the best of it.