Chapter 8

The rest of that night was wild as we celebrated with everyone and then alone at a hotel. Ryan had parted with the party by dragging me behind him saying we had some baby making to do.

We headed home and I was trying to teach him Norwegian. He wasn't doing too well.

Once when he got into town he made a few turns that I was expecting, "Where are we going? This isn't towards Jose's."

He shake his head and didn't answer, "We aren't going there."

I look at him confused, "Are we going to your place?"

He shakes his head, "We are going home." He pulls into a long driveway and I look around. "If the blue shirt didn't work. I knew this would. We had dreams together. So while you went to Norway and I was winning the world in bull riding. I built us a home."

"Ryan." I say amazed. I look at him and shake my head, "Are you serious?"

He nods and moves a strand of hair out of my face, "Yeah."

I shake my head again, "I'm such a bitch."

He laughs and kisses me.

"I don't deserve you," I say breathless.

He chuckles making my stomach form butterflies, "You can make it up to me."

I look at him with an eyebrow raised, "How?"

He smiles devilishly and I knew it wasn't going to be easy. Or I was going to get bucked off of something.

"Alright, well I have a list." He informs me getting out of the truck.

I scramble after him pushing my hair out of my face and rushing to catch up with his long legs, "What's the list?"

He walks towards the house, "Baby making. You have to ride one of the bulls out there. And to say I love you all the time."

I shrug and follow him through the house, "Okay. Let's ride the bull."

He sends me a wink and heads into a room which ended up to be a bedroom.

"Hey! Not what I meant!" I say as he laughs.