Oh, Hello

Walking around the dark neighborhood in this kind of weather was not the brightest idea. The sound of rain hitting the concrete below me, and my footsteps walking through the night was all I could hear.

I had just successfully escaped a party that my friend, Hyorin, had dragged me to. I couldn't stand the place much longer because of how many people there was, and how wasted everyone was. The atmosphere there disgusted me and so I left. And plus, we had school tomorrow.

But now I'm kind of regretting not telling Hyorin that I was leaving, if I had told her, she would've given me a ride home, and I wouldn't be in this mess right now. But I guess I can't go back now, besides I'm already near my house.

I walked a bit faster when I saw a familiar house in view. When I finally reached the door, I saw a box there with a note on it. I picked up the note, which was a bit soggy from the rain, and my eyes scanned through it.

Dear Y/N,

I know that you are confused right now because of this random box sitting at your doorstep. Please do not shake or kick the box. Inside of it are very fragile creatures. They are very unique and will surprise you once you know what they are.
Please give them a loving home and treat them with lots of love and kindness!

                                                      From, J

J? I don't know anybody who's name starts with J. Plus how does the person know my name?

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at the box. I cautiously opened the box, scared that it'll be a prank from Hyorin, but inside the box was a bunny, and a black cat.

The cat seemed to be asleep while the bunny just stared at me with its brown, almost black, eyes. Noticing that I was still in the rain, I unlocked the door and brought the animals in with me. I quickly closed, and locked the door, then made my way over to the living room. I set the box down gently and observed the animals more closely.

The bunny was now, shaking rapidly against the corner of the box. It had a grayish fur, also with a bit of white. The collar around its neck was red. I reached my hands in the box, trying to pet the fluffy bunny to calm it down but it shrunk further into the corner of the box. I sighed.

Leaving the bunny alone I looked towards the cat sleeping peacefully, as if it wasn't just abandoned by its owner. The cat has black fur and some long claws. I picked up the small cat like it was a baby and looked at the collar. The collar was white and attached to it was a tag. It read 'Min Yoongi', so he must be a male.