A Trip to the Store

"Y/NNNN"
A voice whined from the other side of the door.

"No, you guys are not coming in unless you put some clothes on."
I said leaning against the door, which had a cat and dog hybrid on the other side.

"You know we won't be wearing anything unless you give us some clothes"
A tired voice said.

Shoot, he's right

"Y/N, just let them in. Jimin's not gonna stop whining unless you do"
Said the bunny boy who was sitting cris cross on my bed. "And his whining is annoying"
Jungkook groaned while flopping on the bed on his back.

"I heard that!"
Jimin's muffled voice said as he turned the door knob, still trying open the door.
I unlocked the door and flew it open causing Jimin to fall on the floor and a tired Yoongi to walk in, only to yawn and lay on the bed to continue his sleep. Jimin lifted himself off of the floor and rubbed his elbow.

"Ouch Y/N that hurt" The corgi hybrid said.
I quickly let out an awkward sorry and ran to my brother's room. I rummaged through his closet and grabbed two pairs of sweatpants and two shirts. Once I finished picking out their clothes, I heard a crash in my room.

I sprinted quickly to my room, with the pieces of clothings in my hand, and looked around cautiously.

Oh Lordy Jesus

"My poster!"
I cried as I ran towards my signed Twice poster. I picked up the broken pieces of the frame that held my most prized possession.
At least the poster isn't ruined.

"Who did this?"
I asked in a stern voice.

Jungkook and Jimin both pointed at Yoongi, who was now sleeping peacefully on the bed. I rolled my eyes and threw the clothes at Yoongi, who didn't even move an inch. I tossed the other pair of clothing to Jimin and ushered him to the bathroom. Jungkook sighed and leaped off the bed which caused Yoongi to groan in annoyance, turning the other way.

A small grin formed on my face as I got an idea on how to wake Yoongi up. I slowly approached the bed with Jungkook's eyes staring wearily at me. I put a finger up to my mouth, signaling him to keep his mouth shut.

I leaped on the bed causing Yoongi to bounce a little into the air. I got up on my feet and started jumping on the bed, something I haven't done since I was six years old. Yoongi groaned in annoyance and opened his eyes to glare at me.

"Stop." Said the Yoongi while he snuggled deeper into the blanket. Jungkook twitched his nose and pulled on my sleeve.

"Y/N I'm hungry. Do you have any more of those carrots you gave me the other day?"
Jimin then came out of the bathroom holding his stomach.

"I'm hungry too Y/N! I want food please~"
He said while pouting. Yoongi's ears perked up of the mention of food and he opened his eyes.

Ah crap

"Oh shoot, I forgot about the food" I said as I quickly hopped off my bed so I could get ready. Jimin trotted behind me asking if he could come along. "But Jimin, wouldn't he be looking for you?" Jungkook asked. I looked towards the two.

He?

Jimin's face darkened. "We won't be talking about that ratchet old man here." he replied. Jungkook's mouth was ajar from the older male's personality change. Everything was quiet until Jimin smiled widely. "So Y/N, can I go with you?" He said making me return back to reality. "I-Um.." He looked at me with his puppy eyes. I heaved a sigh. "Sure Jimin." The male smiled and skipped towards the door. "Bye you guys!" Jimin said while he skipped out the door.