Chapter 4

[ Chaeyoung ]
After that night and morning I haven't talked to Mina, she goes up in her room whenever I come over. It's back to the same but it's weird I can't stop thinking about her. It's like everything is the same and completely different at the same time. I came over to Momo about an hour ago, we are watching a movie.
"Hey I'm just gonna use the bathroom unnie" I said and left, I went up the stairs. The truth is I wanna talk to Mina again. I went over to her room and carefully knocked. She opened the door, clearly surprised to see me.
She stepped aside signaling me to come in. She closed the door after me.
"Hi" she said looking at the floor "hey" I looked at her making her look at me.
"So..." She said but more kinda asked. "So...are you okay" I asked.
She nodded and sat down on the couch, I sat down beside her.
"Your room is really big" I tried to get a conversation going "Yeah" So all she said. It was so awkward, I was really nervous and didn't know what to talk about. We just sat there for a while before I left.
"That took some time" said Momo who was now eating popcorn "I'm on my period" I lied and sat back down.
On our second movie I asked "does Mina go to school?" she looked at me a little surprised "no she does some online school thing, I don't really know. Why do you wanna know that?" She asked, eating some more popcorn.
"I don't know, I mean doesn't she get lonely when she sits in her room all day?" Momo sat a little bit more up "well she plays a lot of games, that's what she do the most but also watch whole series in a few days. She also listens to music almost all the time. When she is down here, she still has her headphones on.
I guess I can see what you mean but I think she is mostly bored". We watched more of the movie before I asked another question. "How long has it been since she was outside the house?" She looked at me weird but answered.
"She is outside in our garden almost everyday and before you asked outside outside, it has been over twelve years I think" I was shocked. I didn't think she had been inside for so long. "Why do you even ask so much about her?" She asked. I don't know myself but my thoughts have been on her the past week.
It's weird and I don't understand it.
"Chaeyoung!" The yell woke me up from my thoughts "I don't know unnie".