Chapter 35

[ Mina ]
I'm hiding under my covers crying, I miss Chaeyoung. It's been a week and I haven't heard from her. I try to listen to Momo when they talk over the phone but I can't figure out what they are talking about. I honestly just want to forget that night, I was drunk and got hurt more easily than I thought.
I miss her....I miss her cute little smile....I miss her beautiful eyes....I miss her warmth....I miss being happy with her....I miss her so much.
"Mina sweetheart" I suddenly heard beside me "there's dinner" she added, I didn't respond. "You have to eat something sweetie" my mom said "or at least drink some more water. You haven't had anything for a few days now".
I heard her put something down on my bedside table, she laid her hand on my shoulder before going out of my room again.

I turned around and looked at the food, my favorite eggs with ketchup.
I truly didn't feel hungry so I turned around again to sleep.

I slowly woke up when I could smell a familiar sent. I quickly turned around, with a smile on my face. It was just Momo but with Chaeyoung jacket on. My smile quickly faded away. Then I got a idea, I carefully removed Chaeng's jacket from her put it on myself.

"So you do really miss her?" Momo asked making me fall down of the bed "sorry I didn't mean to scare you" she quickly said. "I do. Miss her I mean" I answered "she's really sorry for it to come out like that, you know that right?" Momo sat up in the bed. "Yeah I do but what should I do? She hasn't even been at the house...since I told her to leave" I looked down, I was ashamed that I told her to get out, the girl of my dreams.
"I really do love her unnie" I looked up again "I know" she hugged me, suddenly I noticed that I was crying. "Do you want me to call her for you?" She asked and wiped my tears. I nodded. She walked out. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like a wreck, my eyes swollen, pale and red on my nose, ears and eyes.

I opened the door to tell Momo not to call her but as I opened the door, Chaeyoung stood there. I was about to close the door but Chaeyoung got inside and hugged me. "I'm so sorry Mina" she pulled back a little to look at me, I looked down but she pulled my chin up "you look beautiful to me no matter what" she hesitated to kiss me so I kissed her. Her lips tasted sweet, like strawberry. I pulled back and said "I love you Son Chaeyoung" she smiled and said "I love you too Myoui Mina" as we looked into each other's eyes.
We kissed again, a sloppy but sweet kiss.

We laid down in my bed cuddling, I felt safe again with her by my side.
"How did you get here so quickly?" I asked while I played with her fingers
"I was already here when Momo talked with you" I could feel her breath on my skin. "I'm really sorry about what happened Mina" I could hear how sorry she was in her voice. I turned around, facing her. "I overreacted and I'm sorry too. Are we good?" I asked "we are amazing" Chaeyoung said before showering me with little kisses, making me laugh.