Chapter 5

[ Chaeyoung ]
I woke up early, I slept over at Momo place. I walked out of the room and over to Mina's. I probably shouldn't knock, I turned around about to walk back when the door opened. "Chaeyoung?" She asked behind me and I turned around again. "Good morning" I said already really nervous "come in" she said and pulled me inside. She closed the door. "I didn't know you were awake" I said and sat down on the couch next to her. "And I didn't know you were" we both giggled. "I feel safe with you Chaeyoung, since that night. You are the one I feel safest with" she looked out of the window. "I couldn't stop thinking about you" I said and she looked at me, blushing. She laid her hand on top of mine.
I moved closer to her, we looked into each other's eyes. I felt the urge to kiss her. She pulled back. "I don't think we should" she looked out the window "It's okay I understand, I'm your sisters best friend and you probably don't have those feelings for me" I looked down on my hands, nervously touching them.

"No it's not that I don't like you, I have always kinda had a crush on you.
But what about Momo? Won't she be mad at us if we get together and stuff" she took my left hand, I missed her touch. "I don't know maybe we shouldn't tell her right now" I learned closer to her. "I think you're right" she closed the space between our lips. Her lips was really soft. I held my right hand on the side of her face as our fingers intertwined.
I don't know how much time past but we only stopped to catch our breaths.
"That was..." she smiled to me "amazing" I finished. We kissed again.
A alarm sounded and we stopped, I could hear it was Momo's alarm and I think Mina also knew what it was because she jumped up from the couch and ran over to her bed. "I have to go" and said I ran over to the door, I looked back at her. "Go! It's okay" she whisper yelled to me. I opened the door and was quickly at Momo's door, I took a deep breath and opened the door.
"Shi- you gave me a shock" Momo said sitting on her bed "sorry" I said and giggled.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Please support Red Velvet's new song 'Power up'