Chapter 43

[ Mina ]
I can't stop thinking about her...but she hurt me. I done want to hurt her, I just want her to understand my feelings. I can't believe that I'm doing what I'm doing, using her. I just can't lose her but I shouldn't forgive her this easily right, I mean she broke my heart. I still love her. I love her so much. I need her, her love, her laughs that make me smile, her calming and sweet words, her ability to make me happy, her ability to make me forget it all for a moment and just be with her.

No she cheated on you, she broke your heart, she couldn't even tell you it herself, she doesn't try to stay after our hookups, she didn't even say anything when you told her you wanted a break. She just looked at the fucking ground! No, no she loves me. She loves me....she loves me...."she loves me!" I fell down on the ground, crying. "Mina! Mina! Look at me" I open my eyes to see Sana holding me in her arms. She whipped my tears but they kept coming.
"I can't let you cry anymore, you have cried for weeks since you found out. Let me at least call Dr. Ji so you can talk to someone. I wouldn't let you be this sad ever again" She was crying too.

[ Chaeyoung ]
Sana didn't meet up at school today and Momo started to slowly talk with the rest. I was sitting under a tree, drawing when someone held their hands over my eyes. "Guess who?" I could tell who it was by the voice "hi Somi" she took her hands away and sat down beside me. She rested her head on my shoulder.
"I'm starting to understand" she spoke after some time. I packed up my things and asked "you're starting to understand?" she let out a small giggle.

"You were my best friend, I fell in love with you. You were my first love, my first kiss, we were each other's first. I really loved you. I still loved you when I broke up with you" she said and took my hand in hers. "Then why did you break up with me?" I asked curiously. "I'm a trainee remember, I didn't tell you the reason then but my company told me. No relationships and especially not with a girl.
I had to try, I'm trying to live my dream. I'm sorry" she looked at me.
"You should just have told me. But what are you starting to understand?" I asked again, she let out one more giggle. "You always wanted to know what was on my mind then too" she smiled and continued "I'm starting to understand that I was your first love but that's it. You love her. You love her with your whole heart and more. You should get her back before it's too late. Before she or you are out of love. Don't wait like me". She kissed my cheek and stood up, holding out
her hand and helping me up. "Thanks Somi it means a lot. I hope you will find someone too" I hugged her and took off.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Ha y'all probably thought I would make my bias Somi evil, no never.
Please vote for Loona so the girls can get their first win they have trained so hard for it, it's already been 3 years since Heejin's debut. Their new album is a bop so please vote🙏