Intro Scene: Timeline Turner

Previously on Mech X4....

"Mack this isn't war, it's a wake up call. DO NOT fail or you die." Alternate dimension Ryan warned her.

*(Back at the robot)*

"TG stands for technopathic guardian," Kenzie explained to Mark, "I have to protect every technopath I find. There's more growing by the day and some don't even know they are one."

Mark gave her a surprised look.

"Not to mention, there's more than one universe. I have to make sure all dimensions are safe." Mack added.

*(After saving Liam)*

"There's probably going to be chaos, so I guess I should tell you." Mackenzie began to reveal to the team.

She rolled up her sleeve to show her marking. Everyone was a little confused while sharing a glance.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

On another plainfield was a teenage boy who could be seen as any other. He was currently tossing a ball up and down as he was sitting on the edge of a rooftop. His mind kept itching towards an idea. An idea that may or may not cause a war between other worlds. It was simple, yet brilliant. The main thing that had him hooked was knowing that Mech X4 was now added to the program. That kind of power could wipe out a city in a day. Course, taking over a city is too petty. And knowing himself well enough, he was not petty.
  A sudden crash made his train of thought halt. Two cars met in the middle of the street. Looking from above, the young boy cocked his head to the side, threw his ball away, and shrugged. He stretched his hand out, slowly moved his hand, and pulled out everyone affected in the accident. A child, who couldn't been younger than six, was injured. If anything could be a pet peeve, it was harm being done to the innocent. He healed the kid and watched as his face lit up with joy of not feeling pain. That made the teen smile.
  Now I know what you must be thinking. That guy sounds evil, but just helped that infant and his family out of a wreck. Truth be told, he wasn't a villain. That didn't make him a hero either. He preferred not to be labeled. This person was simply just....there. There to be alive and there to do whatever was necessary. All of his decisions, few in which are questionable, made him into who he is right now. And that my friends is why he chose not to have a particular label.
  Getting to the point, he had a plan brewing. A plan that would solve all of his problems and get what he thought he deserved: some truth. Though he didn't acquire the same abilities, it wasn't blind that he was indeed powerful. Just, not as powerful as he wants to be. He's felt trapped for so long it scared him sometimes. Now that he obatined the knowledge he needed, it was a chance for him to finally gain what was needed.
  Dimensions, alternative universes, and multiple timelines. Scientists have questioned this before. But was it real? He didn't believe it until a group of kids were born to protect such a massive discovery. Right then and there was an opportunity knocking. The timing didn't matter since he could connect to his counterpart whenever he wanted. After all, it is the same person. Just split up is all.
  Seems very confusing, but you'll get it eventually. Standing up, the teenager walked away from the edge and pulled out a photo. Two girls, four guys, and the unknowingly luckiest pilot in the world. Oh those were the days. The days when they went to school, kicked monster butt, come home and do it all again. Funny, it felt like a franchise that did the same, except for the spandex of course. As of today, there wasn't a team. He was alone. He left and did his own thing. Left a note to his former teammates and never looked back. That was a dark time. A time that will never be revisited.
  Shoving the picture down his jean pocket, the powerful child kept walking. He casually hopped off the side of the roof and landed on his feet. This is where he lived. It wasn't so bad. Sure he has no job, no car, no house, no food unless he pays the cashier in lottery tickets he stole, or a nice closet full of clothes to change into unless again he paid for with lottery tickets. That wasn't important. It was his surface cover anyways. We'll save that for later though.
  Teleporting to an old abandoned crop field, the boy sighed. This plan of his couldn't play out until he found at least one special person to have let him tag along. There was no chance of that happening considering his last run in with half of those type of people alone went awry. No matter, he was capable of many other things. All that was necessary was getting into his head. And that should be easy since they're basically the same person. That was an advantage as well. Something someone was aware of and didn't want to occur. It was too late for that, because you see, unfortunately his 'nice' card is almost used up. And once this all goes down-

"The real party's gonna start rookies." He assured.