2

"Yo dingus, where'd you put my videogame?!" Mark shouted from upstairs.

His sibling was watching The Walking Dead on TV. He smiled and scoffed a little.

"Down the garbage shoot!" Ry responded.

"What?!" Mark flipped as the pilot began to laugh.

The sixteen year old zoomed down the steps in anger. His little brother kept watching the show.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Mark yelled, "bro that's my-"

"Chill Hulkbuster," Ryan stopped him while he pointed to the couch pillow across from him, "I put it under there so Carter couldn't steal it. Remember?"

The older Walker child walked over and removed the soft pillow. The videogame was indeed there. He placed the pillow back where it once laid. Turning around, the male technopath had his head tilted to the side with an eyebrow lifted up, smiling.

"You found the treasure?" Ry joked.

Mark let a smile reach his face as he scoffed and smacked his sibling's shoulder. He sat down beside him.

"Cute." Mark said.

"I know." Ry agreed.

He changed the channel. What popped up was Family Feud. Leaning back, the adopted child let out a sigh and bit his lip. He swallowed a little. His mind didn't care for what was playing. Instead, it just got lost in nowhere land. You know, the land where you think about random thoughts that have nothing to do with what's actually happening. It's one of those places where everyone can agree they've been to.
  Mark however was watching it for the most part. He would occasionally check his phone for texts and updates. Go through his apps like Instagram and Snapchat. The basic media use these days.The show itself was entertaining, but what occured during that time wasn't. The teenager gifted with abilities flinched at a sudden shock of...well a shock. It caught both brothers' attention.

"You okay?" Mark asked.

Looking down at his arm, Ryan poked at it. He immediately reacted to the touch with a yelp. Him and his brother glanced at one another. Rolling up his sleeve, the teenage techie saw his veins glowing through. His eyes went wide as he checked the other arm. That was just as vibrant. It started to freak out the older sibling out.

"You have ooze inside of you?!" Mark inquired in a panic, "how...why did you-"

"It's not ooze Mark!" Ryan shouted to shut him up, "I...I don't know what it is."

"Then we're gonna find out what it is," Mark told him, "cause I'm not dealing with what we just went through with nerdo."

He tried to pull his brother up. It didn't work since he let out a whimper. His arm returned to him.

"Don't worry about it," Ryan replied, "I'm not dying or crying. I'm ok."

"Th-That's not ok!" Mark semi-yelled, "you're clearly in pain and last time I checked, blood isn't blue."

"Actually, blood can be-"

"I'm talking about this kind of blue dingus," Mark clarified, "now let's go."

He yet again attempted to get his brother of the couch. Though not pulling this time, he started walking away from the couch. His younger family member didn't cooperate. Seeing that he wasn't following, the former jock stood in front of him and turned off the TV.

"Hey!" Ry complained, "they were just about to play Fast Money."

"I don't know what that is, you don't what that is. Clearly it's not good and looks like ooze except blue. We can go to Mech X to figure it out and yet you just sit there?" Mark questioned incredulously, "why? Do you not want help?"