1

Right now I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm picking it up
Picking it up
Picking it up

Busy working on a new design for a secret project, one of the girls on the team was listening to music. This happened to be one of her favorite songs, so she sang along to the lyrics.

I'm loving
I'm living
I'm picking it up
Picking it up
Picking it up
Loving
I'm living so we turn it up
Yeah we turning it up

"Huh," V stopped herself from singing for a bit, "maybe if I add a thruster on the back of it..."

She let her mind plan it out while she continued to sing with her choice of music.

Coming out
Even if it's raining out
Can't stop now
Can't stop so shut your mouth
Shut your mouth
Even if you don't
Well now you know it babe
Know it babe yeah

As she went on with her ideas, one of the other team members happened to be passing by. He was heading to the bathroom, but couldn't but overhear a voice.

Ain't got not tears left to cry
So I'm picking it up
Picking it up
I'm loving
I'm living
I'm picking it up

He walked backwards and saw that it was one of the girls. The one who was more mature than most of the team combined. He leaned in the doorway.

Picking it up (2x)
Loving I'm living
So we turn it up
Yeah we turning it up

"She's awesome right?" The teenage boy asked.

The smart young lady didn't flinch.

"Not my favorite," Veracity told him, "just like the song is all."

The daredevil nodded as he joined her.

"Stings a little since Ariana is my fav, but I can respect that." Spyder replied.

"Mhm," V laughed a little, "like every other boy in the world. You know she's getting married right?"

"Yeah yeah," Spyder answered back, "it's all over the news. He's a lucky guy."

V sighed as she found it a bit difficult to create such a new weapon. Her teammate took a peek.

"Whatcha making?" Spyder wondered.

"A new weapon," Veracity told him, "it'll help the robot from behind in case the monster strikes there. Just have to find the best place to put it and how big it should be."

"Why not make them butt cannons?" Spyder suggested, "Ninja Turtles did it."

"Sure," V said as she put her head in her hand, "I'll let four talking, cartoon turtles dictate how I build this."

Spyder shrugged.

"If you plan it right I mean it shouldn't be so bad." He responded.

He was shoved playfully in the arm. That's when the two heard footsteps. The other female of the group had ran in. She had her hand on the side of the wall.

"Guys, someone's coming." Mack told them.

Not understanding what was going on, both teens followed their friend out. They were led to the control room. All three of them watched as somebody appear right in front of them (picture above). Her brown long hair went down her sides. Wearing a red tank top and black booty shorts, shiny dark boots covered her feets and part of her legs. Her eyes glaced over two of the people in the trio, only seeming to be interested in one of them.

"Casey," Mackenzie greeted as she went in for hug. Her friend graciously returned it, "when we thought you might come back, I wasn't sure you actually would."

The two girls let go.

"Well that's the props of knowing me Kenziebear. Had to check on you anyways since your task is to be here," Casey replied as she turned her head to acknowledge the other two in the room, "hi guys."

"How's it going?" V greeted as Spyder chimed in with, "sup."

"Where are the others?" Casey asked.

"Mark and Ry are at home, Leo is back with the towns folk, and Harris is at karate class." Mack answered.

Casey raised an eyebrow.

"Shortstack can high kick?" She questioned.

Mackenzie chuckled.

"Yes he can, I peeked on him a couple of times," she admitted, "and-"

"We're both in the same class, but I go on days where he's not there." Veracity finished for her.

"Because you hate him?" Casey assumed.

"So we don't end up as partners and I humiliate him." V corrected her.

"Hm." Casey let out as her eyebrows bounced a little.

She began walking to the elevator.

"Where are you going?" Mack wondered.

"To get the others. My presence needs to be known." Casey replied as she turned back and opened the doors.

She hopped inside and sighed.

"Plus, there's something you guys need to know." Casey mentioned.

The trio of friends joined the brunette. The elevator closed, dropping them all down to the robot's foot. That part opened up, allowing them all to step out. Everyone was about to walk, that is, until Mackenzie and Casey grabbed their friends' hands.

"Never let super speed be wasted," Casey told them as she looked over at her pal, "it's Mack's favorite ability anyway."

Using their powers, both girls helped their friends leave the warehouse.