3

"Huh," the teenage boy reacted while thinking about the situation, "maybe this won't be so hard."

Knowledge is power. That's why this plan was going to go off without a hitch. The now loner return to his place on the rooftop. He took a deep breath. His powers fueled his strength. As the brown shade in his eyes went from brown to purple, he was able to form an electric sphere in his hands. It grew bigger every time he thrusted forward. How it blew passed people's heads that a sphere was forming on the roof of a building was beyond him. That benefited him though, seeing as he wasn't going to get caught. After a few more minutes of juice, it was clear to him that it was ready.
  Opening up the sphere, it was revealed that he could indeed see what was going on in other dimensions. It was a skill he didn't know he had, thanks to the person who gave it to him that refused to let him know about his true power and what he was capable of. Oh well, that was in the past and right now he was looking towards the future. A future in which he was in charge of. Looking at various timelines, the former team leader saw how each of his friends turned out. Some were interesting while others were...interesting. And then there was one where he immediately swiped away, not imagining how what he just witnessed could happen.
  It took him a few more seconds, but he was able to find which universe to spy on. A smile slowly came to his face. There they were, going to what used to be the key to stopping the monsters. What they used to do before, well, he threw it all away. The start of those old times brought back good memories, sentimental ones, emotional ones, and just all around flashbacks in general. It was a time where he felt like he could be himself without others judging him based on what his brother could do or based off just the fact that he was younger. Unfortunately, those times were over and a new beginning was going to start whether they were out there or not.
  A familiar face caught his attention. Her straightened, blonde hair was being removed from her eyes. He knew that girl and he knew her power was the key to getting what he needed. To get what he wanted. Although, he was aware that she wasn't going to be on board with it, knowing that she knew the consequences that would come with it. No matter, she wasn't his goal. His target had him elated. That smile twisted into a devious smirk. And though he didn't have a mirror, the child sensed his power shining through.

*********

"What's going on?" Harris asked.

The group was greeted by two other teammates, who were already there.

"His class had ended so I got him out." Kenzie told them.

She poked his shoulder.

"He was so cute in his get up," Mack gushed a bit, "you green belt little karate fighter."

"Mack..." Harris pressed, not wanting to be embarrassed by his friends.

"Woah you're a green belt already?" Mark questioned in shock, "dang little man. Respect."

The nerdy boy fist bumped him as he nodded in confidence.

"What are the ranks?" Ryan inquired.

"Green is half way," Mark explained, "black is the highest. He still has a way to go, but for you to get green so fast is pretty awesome."

"Did Mark Walker just call me awesome?" Harris queried, "wow. That's big."

The sixteen year old rolled his eyes.

"So Case," Veracity spoke up to get to the point, "what'd you wanna tell us?"

Mackenzie's friend walked to the lounge and gestured everyone to follow. Spyder, Harris, Veracity, and Ryan sat around the brunette while Mark and Mack decided to stand. The guardian leaned back on the couch.