Sparkle

(Fan art credit goes to -RulerofThots- and the art is just amazing!)

Soda let's tears fall, standing. "Yes! Yes of course I will!" He shouts happily.

I stand up and pick him up by his waist, spinning him like any cliché proposal.

We stare into each other's eyes, his sparkling in the light.

"I love you so much," he sobs into my shoulder once I set him down.

I just smile, taking his hand in mind.

Soda suddenly gasps and I give him a questioning look.

"Gay marriage isn't legal, Steve..." he says sadly.

I hold his face in both my hands, "we don't have to have a dumb paper to tell us that we're in love, baby."

His eyes soften, "You're right. I'll always love you, no matter what."

"But I've talked to the minister that married Quinn and Harper. We just have to come up with a time, date, and a place," I smirk.

He suddenly gasps, "I know the perfect place!"

-
I shut off the car and open my door, hopping out.

"Where's the place?" I ask.

"Up there, silly. It has a beautiful view and I was thinking we could get the gangs help and fix it up."

We head up and I see start to see the old building.

"Sodapop, it is perfect!" We walk into the church on Jay Mountain.

"I can't believe we're actually going to do it," I say, tears welling up.

"It's crazy," he adds.

"How'd you find this place, Poppy?" I ask.

"Dallas, he said he used to come up here all the time to get away and clear his mind."

"Aw Dally," I say thankfully.

It's gorgeous.

•How was this? Extremely short I know but I have a big chapter to right after this•