The dream

Louis's pov
I was in this white forest and the signs said to go forward, so I did. I kept walking until I got to a white staircase and I walked up it until I got to the too where there was this boy in front of golden gates. "Hi im-" "LOUIS GET THE HELL UP ITS ALMOST 6 PM!!" I heard Diana yell and shake me awake. "Ugh 5 more minutes?" I ask annoyed. "No get up" Olivia said hitting me with a pillow. "Ok ok I'm up"I say standing up. "We're getting pizza" Diana said walking into the kitchen. "Okay" I say walking out into the living room/kitchen area. Me and Olivia were watching some cartoon that was on for the hell of it. "Oh harry and Niall are coming over to" Diana said putting her phone down. (Harry is Diana's boyfriend) "oh great male company" I say as I rolled my eyes. "Hey why don't you at least try to be friends with them" she said with a sad expression. "Diana I've tried they don't like me" I say getting up and grabbing a beer. "Louis" she said giving me that look. "If it makes u feel better I'll try harder" I say with a smile. She smiled back at me "thank u Louis" she said hugging me. "Ya ya" I say hugging her back. I sat back down onto the couch and my mind kept on going back to that dream I had earlier was that boy? All I remember is he had black hair,facial hair, and gold eyes. He was pretty hot. Oh who am I kidding it's a dream louis. "Diana I think in gonna go for a walk" I say as I took the last sip of my beer. "Oh ok Louis but be back soon" she said. I walked out the door and went downstairs and started walking towards a near by park. Once I got to the park I sat down on a bench and looked around. A pigeon came and sat next to me and he looked directly at me. "Hello there Mr bird" I say looking down at it. "Coo coo" the pigeon responded. "Hmm shall we give u a name" I asked the bird. "Coo" it responded. "Hmm how about Kevin?" I say to the pigeon. "Coo coo" it said. "Alright then, Kevin the pigeon I like it" I smiled looking down at my new bird friend. The pigeon continued to sit beside me for a while as I spoke to it. I bet people were looking at me funny but I didn't care. It felt like Kevin was actually talking to me. "Well Kevin it was nice talking to u" I say. "Coo" Kevin said as he flew away. Hmm strange thing is the pigeon had goldish eyes. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. I walked back home just in time for pizza. Niall and harry were there they both said hey in unison. "Hello" I say going to get a piece of pizza. I ate my pizza and sat down next to Olivia. They were watching some show I didn't know the name of but I decided to watch along. It felt like years till Niall and harry left and they kept on giving me the death stare. As soon as they were out the door and I heard them going down the stairs I said to both Olivia and diana "told you they don't like me". They both frowned. I went back to my room and wrote some more songs all of a sudden I heard a tap on my window and I looked. It was Kevin. I opened my window. "Hello" I say to the bird "coo" he said. He just sat there and watched me write and occasionally cooed along with the music I was listening to. I thought it was cute and funny. I didn't notice but the pigeon wrote something on twigs which I was very confused of. It said..Zayn? Was I still dreaming, I pinched myself to make sure and I wasn't dreaming. The pigeon looked at me then flew away. I don't understand, who's Zayn? I shut my window and closed my notebook and shut my music off and went to bed.

*In Louis's dream*
I was walking up the same white staircase as my last dream and at the very top of the stairs were golden gates but the mystery boy wasn't there. The gates were open so I went on in and all I saw were fluffly white clouds and angels flying all around. I even saw.. my family? I saw my mom and my sisters they were taking a family photo.. without me. I looked up a ahead and I saw a gold light flow and in the middle was a handsome man with big white wings. It was him the mystery guy. He flew down towards me. Kevin the pigeon flew down onto his shoulder. He began to sing a song. angels lullaby.
(Song below is Angel's lulllaby by Reba McEntire)
(Also I didn't know this was a song before I started writing then I looked it up to see if it was a song and it was but this song was inspired by whiskey lullaby which I'll put at the beginning of next chapter)

My mom use to sing that to me... I thought to myself.
"My name is-" the mystery guy began to spoke
And then the dream ended.
Why is it always that line that the dream ends who is this mystery guy?