You truly are my guardian angel

Louis's pov
It's been at least 2 hours of Elizabeth staring me down from across the room with the two guys with the names Seth and crimson. Elizabeth came over to me. "I'm willing to let you go if you don't contact z ever again and break up with him so he can be with me" Elizabeth said with a smirk. "Never in your wildest dreams" I say. That pissed her off and she slapped me once again. As she slapped me Zayn,his sisters,Bella, and Luna walked in. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM" Zayn said coming towards me. Seth and crimson got up and held Zayn back. "But zaynie he's getting in the way of us" Elizabeth wined with a pouty face. "Thier is no us you crazy bitch now let him go now!!" He said angryily. The girls ran over to me untying me. "You fucking bitches always get in the way too" Elizabeth said slapping safaa.

Zayns pov
All the girls have had enough and started fighting her. They punched and kicked and even used some magic which isn't allowed to be use in most cases. "ENOUGH" I scream forcing Seth and crimson of my arms and throwing them at separate ends of the room. I grabbed Louis's and we all ran out before they could catch Us I could here Elizabeth scream "this means war" she said. I knew exactly what she meant by that and it seemed like there was going to be another war with the angels and demons. I knew if i hadn't fallen for Louis none of this would happen. But I have no control over my love for louis. I knew Elizabeth would go to her parents and tell them, then they would go to Lucifer that an angel attack demons. Then Elizabeth would go to my father and tell him I was dating Louis and Lucifer would start yet another war. I was so sick of Elizabeth's bullshit. She can't get it through her thick skull that I love Louis and always will and I never loved her. We all drove my to my place. "I think you should stay here so we can protect you" Bella said as we all walked into the house. "What about Diana and Olivia?" Louis asked. "We'll tell them to come here and just explain that you guys may be in danger" I said. Louis nodded. "Just explain there's a stalker situation but we can't go to the police or something, here I'll text her" I said. Louis Handed me his phone and began texting the both of them. I use a spell through the phone to make them believe me. I couldn't risk Louis getting hurt or anyone he cared about. "I'm just thankful they weren't home who knows what Elizabeth might've done to them" Louis said still a bit shooken up from all of this. "I'm so sorry this happened Louis, I guess I should explain a few things" I say sitting next to him on the couch. I began to explain the whole Elizabeth situation and how she was in love with me but I never felt the same way about her. I also explained how there will be more then likely a war and not to worry cause i would always protect him no matter what cost. I was expecting a call from my father any minute knowing exactly how Elizabeth plays her stupid games and how she gets all petty every time I reject her.