Zayns past

(so this chapter will be about Zayn's past remember this information cause it will be important later on in the story)
*Flashback to 4 years ago*
Zayns pov
Me and my sisters were in the library studying how to be a good guardian angel. "Studying is so boring" complained my little sister safaa. "It may be boring but it will pay off later on in life" my sister doniya spoke. Waliyha was being pretty quite which isn't normal but maybe she's just focused. All of a sudden I see the demon/angel hybrid that is Elizabeth. "Hey zaynie" she said with that same annoying tone. "I told you to stop calling me that" i say trying to stay focused on my studies. "Oh that's right" she said taking a seat right beside me. My sisters were all giving her the death glare. "Whatcha doing" she asked. "Studying" I said blankly. "Oh what abo-" my sister waliyha cut her off by saying "Elizabeth we are very busy with studying and you are being very distracting so can you please go" she said very annoyed. Thank gosh. "Fine" she said with a pouty face while she got up and went to exit the room. "Bye zaynie" she added before she left. "Thank u" is say to my sister. "No problem she really gets on my nerves" she said going back to study. We were all just about done studying for the day so we decided to pack up and hang out with our friends. I saw my best friend's Bella and Luna sitting outside the library so I went to sit with them. "Hey z" Luna said flipping her long black hair. "Hey Zayn" Bella said looking up at me. "Hey guys what are you doing" I say sitting down. "We're just sitting enjoying the view" Bella said looking around. "We seen Elizabeth come in, how did that go" Luna asked curiously. "She's so annoying she wouldn't take a hint until waliyha said something to her and then she left" I explained to them. "Ya shes really is annoying" Bella said. "Just be careful you don't want her getting  Seth and crimson after you" Luna said with a smirk. "I highly doubt those hellborn beasts will get in here cause they don't have one drop of angel blood in them" I said with an annoyed look. Seth and crimson were Elizabeth's half brothers. They were only her mother's sons and her mother is a demon while her father is an angel. Which as u made have guessed it caused a big commotion between the two worlds but Elizabeth is one of the many few allowed in both worlds. I first met Elizabeth at a near by diner and she came to speak with me. I'm not going to lie Elizabeth is beautiful but she's not my type. Ever since then she's been bugging me none stop to go out with her. What part of no does she not understand? Thank goodness I have people like l my sisters,Bella, and Luna to help me with her. I've known Bella and Luna since I was about 3 years old. So for along long time. Suddenly there was an announcement that people were coming into heaven. They're names.. the Tomlinsons. My father came up to me and told me we had business to to talk about. He took me into his study and told me that there was a boy named Louis and that the people who came tonight we're his family who died in a car crash and he was only survivor. He told me I was his guardian angel and that in 4 years I would be sent to the human world to protect him. So from then on I've been in intense training and studying to get ready for it.
*Fast forward to a year before he goes to the human world*
I saw what he looked like today. He's... Beautiful. I was not expecting him to look like that. I couldn't wait to meet him face to face. My father told me it's important for a guardian angel and Thier human to have a good relationship and to be very close. I promise I would protect him, no matter what. He was important to me even tho I haven't met him yet. Elizabeth wasn't happy that I was going to be leaving in a year and she would try every opportunity to make sure I wouldn't leave but my sisters were always one step ahead of her. My father decided to send my sisters,Bella, and Luna down with me to make sure everything went smoothly.