2 (EDITED)

You knocked on your father's office door after a nurse ensured you he was inside. You pushed the door open and peaked in, your father gesturing for you to come sit. You sat in the chair infront of him, his desk seperating the two of you.

"Yes, patient Chae Y/N." He put his sandwich down and started joking around. "How may I help you today?"

"I've got a severe case of HH, Housemate Hatred, and it's only been one day." You sighed, leaning back in your chair. Your father pulled out a piece of paper, writing something on it.

"Here, I'll prescribe you an orange juice." He pulled out the said drink, passing it to you along with the paper. "It's natural and rich in vitamin C so it's expensive."

You poked a hole with your straw and started sipping the drink before looking down at the paper. 

That'll be 3000 Dollars. Extra for coming in during my lunch time.

You fake on your drink, turning to your father in shock. Standing up from your seat, you pretended to run away. "I apologise, Dr. Chae. I can't afford it."

"Hey, I'll sue you." Your father laughed and you sat back down. He picked up his sandwich again, taking a big bite out of it. "Is he worse than your last one, though? The bandana guy?"

"Min Yoongi? Holy cow, dad, he's a lot worse." You spun in the chair, sipping your drink. "I mean sure, Yoongi slept a lot, never did any chores and always roasted me, but I was getting used to how laid back he was. This Jeon guy is the exact opposite. He thinks he's the only one that matters and he was just having this whole talk about how he was all famous and his reputation is important and all. And get this; he's all angelic in front of the landlady."

"Ouch," Your father winced in pain, as if he's felt it too. His face suddenly had this huge smile plastered on it, and he leaned forward before speaking again. "What was that thing the bandana guy said about your hair when you dyed it again?"

You brushed your dyed blonde hair backwards, mumbling in a low voice. "He said it was brighter than my futur-"

Before you had a chance to finish, your father has already burst into laughter. He laughed so hard that he had tears in his eyes and he gripped his stomach in pain. You shot him a death glare, but he was too busy laughing to notice it. He wiped the tears from his eyes, chuckling a little. "Comedy gold."

There was a knock on the door an a nurse came in rushing. "Dr. Chae? Someone has just been rushed through the emergency enterance. It's urgent."

"I'll get going now. Are you heading home?" Your father threw on his doctors' coat in a hurry and opened the door. "Lock the office when you leave."

"I'm leaving now." You grabbed the keys after followed your father outside the office. "I'll drop by my therapist's office before heading home."

"Alright. Get there safely." He patted your shoulder and bolted off.

You walked around through the hospital, lost in thought. You must've been walking for a long while because when you looked up, you found yourself in a completely different part of the hospital, one that you've never explored.

"Excuse me." You walked up to the front counter and asked the lady sitting there. "Where is Therapist Kim Jae-beom's office?"

"It's two floors up. There's an elevator that way." She pointed to your left and you thanked her, bowing a little before heading there. After a short elevator ride, you walked a few feet to the familiar office, knocking lightly on the door before the voice told you to come in.