Colby

Y/n started to run far away from her father who was checking up to her she then turned a sharp right leaving him running after no one. Y/n sighed as she called her brother Sam, who was in C.A with his best friend Colby. They were coming home soon but Y/n couldn't wait. Not in a good way... You see her mother got into a car crash and she was going to get something for Y/n but then that happened and Y/n and Sam's father blamed it on Y/n. Y/n's German Shepard puppy whimpered from her backpack before her brother answer and then he answered. "It's ok Delgotto (means protector in Spanish... I have a puppy and his name was gonna be that but it is now Falcon... don't judge me and my family, please. OH and Sam's mother is fine irl I think anyway and nothing happens to his family I think anyway)

Call Convo S=Sam C=Colby Y=Y/n

S- Hey sis! Whats up?

C- Wait you have another sister?!

S- I'm putting you on speaker 

Y- Hey that's ok!

S- So why are you running I hear your feet and Delgotto. Why is he barking?

C- YOU HAVE ANOTHER SISTER AND SHE HAS A DOG?! Someone has a secret life...

Y- Yes he does have another sister, that's me by the way, who has a dog, no he doesn't have a secret life. And why I'm running is because of dad. So is it possible to fly me out to c.a? PLEASE! If you do I can explain when I get there. Please...

S- Oh my god umm YES! I'm booking you a flight right now and don't you dare!

C- Is it a nickname?

Y- Swaaaaamyyyy Pwease!

S- I already told you, yes and your flight leaves in 30 minutes so you better get your butt to the airport and if dad calls I will not tell him I promise.

C- Yeah same here I promise

*Sam's dad calls Colby and Colby leaves the room to talk to him*

Y/n hung up and ran into the airport, with passport in hand. Delgotto whined as they went through security (yes they are there already) and he had to go in a separate plane then Y/n. "Is there any way to get him on the same plane?" "There is but you would have to pay a little more." "How much more?" "$500 (this probably isn't a thing I just thought of something and now I'm going with! OK!!)" Y/n hands the woman her credit card and then the woman took the money that was needed off the card and then handed the card back to Y/n. "Thank you, miss."

Y/n started to get on the flight and looked at a sleeping Delgotto. He was sleeping on her lap and was sleeping soundly. Sam got Y/n and Delgotto first class tickets so this is what they had to fly in (Netflix is free with first class on this plane so yeah I've never been in first-class btw):

 Sam got Y/n and Delgotto first class tickets so this is what they had to fly in (Netflix is free with first class on this plane so yeah I've never been in first-class btw):

Y/n then turned on Netflix and turned on How to Trian your Dragon 1, then after that everything until HTTYD 2 (GREAT  SHOWS BTW LOVE THEM! CHECK THEM OUT. 3 IS COMING OUT NEXT SPRING SO BINGE WHAT YOU CAN NOW SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GONNING ON IF YOU WATCH THE 3RD ONE). Y/n cried at some parts in everything, but the most in 2 in the middle (not gonna spoil it don't worry).  The plane was landing soon so Y/n joined Delgotto in a deep sleep.

Sam and Colby drove to the airport. "What did you get them?" "First class. Why?" "Is it her and her dog's first flight?" Sam nodded and knew his sister was watching Netflix and was sleeping. Sam sighed as they pulled in. Y/n's flight was landing in 30 minutes. The boys sat there on their phones. Sam's phone started to blow up with his father's texted and calls. Sam blocked the number and told Colby to do the same. Y/n and Sam have this thing where they can tell each what to do and what they are doing. Y/n woke up as Sam told her to block her father's number and she did and then fell asleep again just to be woken up 5 minutes later by the plane landing. They got off of the plane and then Sam and Colby brought Y/n and Delgotto home. 

When they got there though, there was something ... different than normal. There were cups everywhere (I know this was Sam and Colby's prank... but... roll with it ok!). Minutes later Sam had Y/n on his shoulders and was marching through the hallway filled with cups.

Y/n giggled and then Colby looked at her and they made eye contact and then both looked away and blushed. They have been crushing on each other for about ever since Colby and Sam moved to L.A.

~~~~There will be a part 2 coming!~

Always remember to tie your shoes and toodles!